Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 79080 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

09-Sep

Redken Intra-Force Natural Spray 125ml

I have still not recieved my order after two weeks. Customer service has still not responded to my email

10-Sep-2014
Thank you for your reply. A customer service advisor has emailed me regarding the above and my order will be resent

As you can imagine we send thousands of parcels every day and generally our customers’ orders are delivered with no problems at all by Royal Mail within the estimated 3-7 days. However we appreciate that this did not happen in the case of your order. I can see from the correspondence that we have responded to your query and a solution has been offered.

01-Sep-2014

• bareMinerals Frame & Define Brow Styler 0.09g Light

I have used Redken products for years now and still buy this range in the hair loss
products and find them very good leaving the hair feeling thicker

14-Aug-2014

• Kérastase Mousse Bouffante 150ml

Have used this product for over a year and it has definitely made a difference. My hair is noticeably thicker.

18-Jun-2014

• Redken Intra-Force Natural Toner 245ml

Easy to order and good tracking system.Delivered very quickly and package well.

29-May-2014

• Redken Intra-Force Natural Toner 245ml
  • Redken Outshine 01 Anti-Frizz Polishing Milk 100ml

Good selection of products and prompt delivery

09-Nov-2013

• Redken Intra-Force Color-Treated Toner 245ml
  • Redken Intra-Force Natural Shampoo 290ml

some improvement will keep using

01-Apr-2013

Redken Intra-Force Natural Spray 125ml

I have been using this product for just over a month and can really feel and see a difference - my hair is already much thicker. The product is also very pleasant and easy to use. I will continue to use this product and would recommend it to anyone who has experienced hair thinning.