Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127120 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

21-Sep-2014

Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Beau Male" Eau de Toilette 125ml

I am so disappointed... I brought this perfume a present for my husband and I asked for the bill to be sent in a different address so he doesn't know how much it is. When it arrived it was with Bill and his the one opened it so I am not happy at all.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I have checked the correspondence and cannot find any emails relating to your order. For future reference, to send a gift without the invoice included, please choose the gift wrap option on the Order Summary page.
Should you need to amend your order please don’t hesitate to contact us at care@feelunique.com or call us straight away where we will be happy to address any issues.

03-May-2014

Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Beau Male" Eau de Toilette 125ml

Excellent service as usuall, Highly Recommended!!

20-Dec-2013

Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Beau Male" Eau de Toilette 125ml

Very Prompt service but disappointed that I did not receive the free gift of shower gel that had previously been advertised

06-Aug-2013

• Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male" Weekend Bag - Free Gift

Quick delivery and goods were packaged well so could not be damaged.