Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127037 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

07-Jul-2015

• Rituals Sweet Sunrise Mini Fragrance Sticks 50ml
  • Rituals Mini Pure Rose Fragrance Sticks 50ml

Good service that arrived quickly.
I asked for the presents to be wrapped. However, the wrapped products didn't have removable labels on the paper so I was unsure which product was which.

18-Jun-2015

• Penhaligon's Travel Atomiser

Really good service - swift delivery, well packaged

10-Apr-2015

• Lavera Basis Sensitiv Organic Foot Cream 75ml

Wonderful way to shop

27-Jan-2015

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

I was sent the incorrect library which did not have the scents I wanted & in the product description said they were in there. so the website description was incorrect or they sent the wrong one. I have emailed their customer services 13 times of which I asked them to call me back leaving my telephone number on 5 occotions & I tried calling them to find out that it isn't a free number so I couldn't contact them. So I'm very angry. This was my first time buying from them & at first I was really happy with how everything went but now I will never shop with them again. I also was so annoyed that I Unsubscribed to them & I'm still getting emails from them trying to sell me stuff I don't want. To sum it up it was going well until they refused to deal with me & broke the statuary rights law & infuriated me at the same time making sure I never want to deal with them again.

Thank you for your feedback. I have checked the correspondence and cannot find any emails relating to your order. Should anything like this happen again please don’t hesitate to contact us at care@feelunique.com or call us straight away on 0800 046 1683 (freephone) where we will be happy to address any issues. Please see our email.

23-Jan-2015

• Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml

Speedy good service

22-Jan-2015

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

Puntuaci√≥n del servicio : La web es genial, bello diseño. No sé si es porque venden muchísimo o tienen poca mercancía en almacén, pero hay muchos productos sin stock.
Producto : Excelente para probar las fragancias.

14-Jan-2015

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

good communication and speedy delivery.tracking of item also good.

05-Jan-2015

17-Dec-2014

Very prompt delivery.

10-Dec-2014

• Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum 30ml Gift Set

Excellent service ,fantastic prices and free postage. What more could you ask for ?

08-Dec-2014

• this works Dream Believers Duo
  • Kérastase Discipline Maskeratine Smooth-in-Motion Masque 200ml

Great service as always -and during a very busy time as well.

07-Dec-2014

• Laura Geller Beauty Pout Perfection Waterproof Lip Liner 1.2g Cabernet
  • Laura Geller Beauty Pout Perfection Waterproof Lip Liner 1.2g Nude

Good service many thanks

23-Oct-2014

• Joico Color Endure Violet Sulfate-Free Conditioner 300ml

Good informative web site>Delivery second to none>Products gorgeous>friendly staff

30-Aug-2014

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

Compared with other companies I have dealt with on the internet, I have absolutely no complaint whatsoever with the feelunique service, very good value

05-Aug-2014

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

Excellent service. Would be a return buyer.

17-Jun-2014

• Transformulas Eye-Lightening Serum 10ml

Quick

12-May-2014

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

very good service and fast delivery

18-Feb-2014

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

I have already phoned with my one criticism. Although I was in and I have a properly working doorbell, my parcel was left outside in pouring rain. The packaging was sodden and just fell off. So Company and service "good" - postal service unacceptable.

19-Jan-2014

No problems whatsoever.

19-Jan-2014

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

• TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Tween Shampoo & Conditioner Duo 2 x 750ml
  • American Crew Tartan Gift Bag

I was disappointed on my second order in how the items had been packed. Penthaligon items were all out of the box and packaging was damaged. I will think twice about purchasing some items

15-Jan-2014

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

Good prices, however received product and found one perfume ampoule to be broken. Returns policy states goods can only be returned if unopened, and in re-salable condition. Obviously a broken ampoule is neither of these. !

I am sorry to hear that your order arrived damaged, we at feelunique take great pride in our packaging in ensuring that your products arrive in perfect condition. However, this was not the case with your order and we can only apologise for any inconvenience and upset caused. I have passed on your comments to our Warehouse Manager and sent you an email offering a solution to your complaint. Once again our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused but please do always contact us regarding an issue like this as we would always want to solve a problem like this.

11-Jan-2014