Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 75888 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

Compared with other companies I have dealt with on the internet, I have absolutely no complaint whatsoever with the feelunique service, very good value

05-Aug-2014

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

A really good way to sample Penhaligon 's perfumes and then make an informed choice of which product to buy in the future.

17-Jun-2014

• Balm Balm The Fragrant Cracker
  • Rituals Happy Mist Light Bed & Body Perfume 50ml

Great way to sample penhaligons scents. Some nice guys ones in there too

03-Jun-2014

• Transformulas Eye-Lightening Serum 10ml

Variety without commitment to wearing one scent for months on end

12-May-2014

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

love all of the perfumes,but I can't decide which is my favourite

18-Feb-2014

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

I have already phoned with my one criticism. Although I was in and I have a properly working doorbell, my parcel was left outside in pouring rain. The packaging was sodden and just fell off. So Company and service "good" - postal service unacceptable.

19-Jan-2014

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

A great and very cost efficient way to trial Penhaligon's perfumes. More perfumeries should do this. Looks good too.

19-Jan-2014

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

• TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Tween Shampoo & Conditioner Duo 2 x 750ml
  • American Crew Tartan Gift Bag

Please see above

15-Jan-2014

Good

I am sorry to hear that your order arrived damaged, we at feelunique take great pride in our packaging in ensuring that your products arrive in perfect condition. However, this was not the case with your order and we can only apologise for any inconvenience and upset caused. I have passed on your comments to our Warehouse Manager and sent you an email offering a solution to your complaint. Once again our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused but please do always contact us regarding an issue like this as we would always want to solve a problem like this.

11-Jan-2014

Exactly what I wanted.

06-Jan-2014

• Decleor Aromessence Neroli Comforting Serum 15ml
  • Lancôme Définicils Mascara Set

Fast delivery, great range of products. Samples included with deliveries would be very welcome.

05-Jan-2014

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

Good to be able to try different scents without too much outlay

29-Dec-2013

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

Good value and very fast despatch even close to Christmas

18-Dec-2013

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

Visited London shop and was interested in products. Not disappointed.

13-Dec-2013

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

The product is excellent, exactly what I wanted.

02-Dec-2013

Penhaligon's Scent Library 10 x 1.5ml

They are ruining the famous name of Penhaligons! Extremely poor quality perfume and packaging!