Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 78237 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

One of the best products I've used, highly recommended

15-Sep

GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

My face looked and felt smoother after just one use. You don't get a great deal for the money but it seems to do the trick!

12-Sep

GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

Is as amazing as I had heard.

08-Sep

• theBalm Balm Voyage! Face Palette
  • Elemis Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser 200ml

Always arrives within a few days. Wish there was an option on the site to view all products from a brand though (if there is I can't see it), as sometimes I want to see all rather than go back to main menu each time.

07-Sep

GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

Only used once so far. Left my skin feeling very soft.

05-Sep

GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

Very impressed with the product, does exactly what it says.

01-Sep

• GLAMGLOW Mud Mask 50g
  • Jurlique Purely White Skin Brightening Mist 100ml

Stimulus, i use it for several times,but haven't seen any effects. maybe i need to use it for a long period.

25-Aug-2014

• GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUD Eye Treatment 12g

good

20-Aug-2014

GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

Makes my skin feel amazing, brought out spots first time when used but now my skin has cleared and looks better than ever. Highly recommend

20-Aug-2014

GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

Would buy more if there are discounts

12-Aug-2014

• bareMinerals SPF15 Original Foundation 8g Medium Beige
  • bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer 30ml

As above

28-Jul-2014

GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

Could be bigger considering the cost!

23-Jul-2014

• Shiseido Benefiance Energizing Essence 30ml
  • Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Day Cream Spring Skincare Collection

I wasn't sure about this product at first have only used 4 times but have noticed a difference in pore size so I will continue with it and maybe it will be an excellent. The pot is a little small but if it does what it says it will be worth it..

20-Jul-2014

A really good product

20-Jul-2014

GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

I brought this product after watching and reading reviews of it and was not disappointed it clears your skin of marks cleans out your pores and shrinks them and makes it feel smooth and clean, it is amazing and I would recommend anyone to try it I am officially addicted!!

07-Jul-2014

• bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer 30ml
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Original Travel Size 6ml

Good but I don't know if it is any better than a usual mud mask, might be a case of being fooled into thinking it's great because it is so expensive! You can definitely see the oil coming out into the mask around the oily areas of your skin.

30-Jun-2014

• Skin Doctors InGrow Go 120ml

After the first use my blackheads were gone. I was amazed how good it was. The effect lasted for a few days. However, in terms of blemishes - I did not see any difference.

29-Jun-2014

GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

Expensive, but I'm hoping it will be worth it in the end.

20-May-2014

• GLAMGLOW Mud Mask 50g

Always recommending to others.

17-May-2014

GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

This product is excellent for reducing the pores and clearing blackheads, however, I wouldn't recommend it if you have spot prone skin. I have used this about 3 times (once a week) and it has definitely reduced the amount of blackheads, made my skin a lot softer and smoother and less oily.
For the amount of money they charge for this mud mask, I wouldn't say its worth it (even though it is a good product!)

GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

Only used once but did feel good on my skin, no irritation and my skin was definitely less oily the next day.

GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

Unfortunately the Super Mud is AMAZING. I've used it several times since purchase for spot-treatment and it helped clear the spots incredibly fast. I've also used it once as a mask, and it requires very little product (which is great). Considering how little product is used, it's mask treatment is amazing - to actually see it as it works on the pores is almost scary - I never knew I had so many pores that were an issue! The unfortunate bit is the price, but as you require very little for either mask or spot treatment, it should last a good long while.

GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

This mask is quite efficient in clearing blackheads and it does mattify oily skin, however I expected some improvement of the overall condition of the skin as well (considering the price) but so far I haven't seen any effect on spots, scars or irritated areas.

29-Apr-2014

GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

• New CID Cosmetics i - gel Long Wear Gel Eye Liner Trio with Brush Emerald, Indigo and Midnight Blue

Excellent service, quick delivery -amazing!

09-Apr-2014