Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 125272 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

22-Sep-2015

• GLAMGLOW® YOUTHMUD® Tinglexfoliate Treatment 50g

It does not remove the wrinkles,but it is good.

22-Sep-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

Lovely product.....does exactly what it says it will do!

17-Sep-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

Nice mask but not as good as the other products in the range

11-Sep-2015

• BIODERMA Sébium H2O Purifying Cleansing Micelle Solution 100ml
  • Wella SP Sun After Sun Conditioner 200ml

So mixed about this product! It feels really effective, and behaves like a "proper mask" - dries very quickly, very high charcoal content and is very warning! Personally I noticed some mild stinging when used around the nose but this did ease once the mask dried. It's very effective at drawing the oils and blockages out of your pores, it's quite shocking the first time you use it! I can't say that I rate it for overall clarity and condition however, I actually seemed to have more breakouts since using the product and I have to say, didn't notice any benefit or difference when applying this product as a spot treatment. Good cleansing benefits but probably no-where near worth the price tag.

13-Aug-2015

Made my face red

Thank you for your valuable comments. This is a most unusual case as the brand is a popular seller and we have had some positive feedback from customers. We value your comments and have passed them on to the buying team. I can see from the correspondence that we have been in touch and a solution has been found.

09-Aug-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

• TIGI Bed Head Styleshots Epic Volume Tween Shampoo & Conditioner Duo 2 x 750ml

Great product, is good for tightening pores and giving a glow to skin but doesn't really do anything to breakouts. Not in my experience anyway.

01-Aug-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

Lovely product - my skin looks really good after using it.

18-Jul-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

Bought for partners birthday and she was over the moon. Tried it out and was extremely happy with the results.

15-Jul-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

This product is nice, cant say it gives amazing results as I personally havent seen any difference to my mild acne prone skin. It leaves skin feeling soft and clean. At the price and skin results , i wont be buying in a hurry but maybe in the near future

06-Jul-2015

• GLAMGLOW® THIRSTYMUDâ„¢ Hydrating Treatment 50g

Reduce appearance of my blackheads from my nose and, reduced pores, reduced acne scars.. my skin breaths now. Love this mask !