Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 113054 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

Lovely product - my skin looks really good after using it.

18-Jul

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

Bought for partners birthday and she was over the moon. Tried it out and was extremely happy with the results.

15-Jul

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

This product is nice, cant say it gives amazing results as I personally havent seen any difference to my mild acne prone skin. It leaves skin feeling soft and clean. At the price and skin results , i wont be buying in a hurry but maybe in the near future

06-Jul-2015

• GLAMGLOW® THIRSTYMUDâ„¢ Hydrating Treatment 50g

Reduce appearance of my blackheads from my nose and, reduced pores, reduced acne scars.. my skin breaths now. Love this mask !

06-May-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

Wasn't as good as expected spots shrink but they never completely go just thought it would be more effective as it was very expensive.

05-May-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

This is my second jar of Glamglow Clearing Treatment and I love it. I have trouble with congested blocked pores on my chin and nose and this definitely clears them out and makes my skin look a lot clearer. It is quite expensive but there is enough for quite a few treatments, I just use it once a week. Very impressed and will continue to buy.

27-Apr-2015

• Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
  • Moroccanoil Treatment 25ml

I love this face mask - it isn't really making my skin a lot clearer (I suffer with acne) but it does make my skin feel really fresh and clean when I have used it and it does look really fresh despite the acne.

05-Apr-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

So far I think this is a great product. Possibly one of the best mud masks I have used. It draws out the impurities, helps to keep your skin clear and prevents breakouts. Some mud masks can make your skin feel dry afterwards but supermud cleans your skin without stripping it of it's natural oils. I have used the youthmud previously but I felt it was a bit strong on my skin and left it feeling dry so I would say the supermud is a better choice for people with dry skin. I recommend using this product once a week.

28-Mar-2015

Love this product

25-Mar-2015

• Benefit Roller Lash 8.5g
  • Moroccanoil Treatment Light 25ml

This is my second purchase of this treatment and I'll be using it forever!

21-Mar-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

Hasn't lived up to its promise, waste of money considering the price of it. doesn't do anhtning it says it does. won't be buying again

19-Mar-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

Love this product as used before

11-Mar-2015

• Vichy Aqualia Thermal Lips 4.7ml

Really cleans the skin and leaves it glowing with health

10-Mar-2015

• JASON Brightening Apricot Scrubble Pure Natural Facial Wash & Scrub 113g

Love this stuff... My go to quick fix.

28-Feb-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

Lovely product, drys up spots and leaves skin feeling smooth

22-Feb-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

One of the best products you will find for clearing problem blackheads in teenage skin.

20-Feb-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

The Glamglow product didnt really work for me. I read reviews and was filled with joy however, the product failed to please me. It did not work! Instead it gave me more breakout, pimples. Basicly made my skin worse then it was before. I have been using for about 3 weeks now, seen no dofference just more spots. I will use it for a 6 week process if i see no change i will give up. Honestly it is not worth the money , very pricey for a mud mask that doesnt work. But this is my experience on my skin, may work with others.

19-Feb-2015

• Real Techniques Nic's Picks Collection

Amazing product! I suffer from acne and it really has helped my skin clear up. I cannot believe the difference and its only been a few weeks! It doesn't dry the skin out either, after using my skin feels moisturised and soft. Only downsize is for the price, you really don't get that much in the pot! Apart from that, I will be purchasing again.

15-Feb-2015

• Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil 1.2g Perversion
  • DHC Revitalizing Moisture Strips - Eyes x 6

This product is Amazing! My skin looks clean after using it. Really good as a quick spot treatment

12-Feb-2015

• TIGI Bed Head Rise and Shine Gift Set

Was sceptical at first as there was so much hype around it but actually very pleasantly surprised! Leaves skin feeling super clean after and you really can see it pulling out all the oils! Definitely recommend!

30-Jan-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

Amazing product. Bought this based on reviews on YouTube and it really does leave your skin stripped of all dirt and grime. Iv been looking for something to clear my deep blackheads and this has done the trick

28-Jan-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

Absolutely love this mask, got my mum and brother using it too. Really clears your skin and makes it evenly toned. Highly recommend it to everyone. Aslo feel-unique are very competitively priced

26-Jan-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

Amazing product i am happy with glamglow product love them :)

26-Jan-2015

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

Excellent product works wonders on my sensitive skin and doesn't cause breakouts reduces spots

25-Jan-2015