Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127905 Customer Reviews

Service-Bewertung : alles ok
Produkt : alles ok

09-Aug-2014

Transformulas FaceContour & Tightening Créme 15ml

I have been very impressed with the efficiency of feelinique. My orders arrive very quickly and are packaged appropriately. I would use you again and again.

17-Apr-2014

Transformulas FaceContour & Tightening Créme 15ml

Site is very easy to navigate and delivery service is excellent

02-Jun-2013

Transformulas FaceContour & Tightening Créme 15ml

Everything was as I expected delivery quick and product as I expected??
But I never received mt st Tropez tan and email, I did spend over £30 I have emailed your company but no reply.
Regards
Tina Ellis

03-Jun-2013
I'm happy with delivery and goods, but I did not receive st Tropez lotion which I should have received cause I spent over £30 .

11-Feb-2013

Transformulas FaceContour & Tightening Créme 15ml

very good came within a couple of days

29-Dec-2012

Transformulas FaceContour & Tightening Créme 15ml

Very pleased with response with the order but delivery is rather slow

01-Dec-2012

Transformulas FaceContour & Tightening Créme 15ml

Always good service from feelunique

25-Oct-2012

Transformulas FaceContour & Tightening Créme 15ml

Thank you for a fast ans safe supply of goods

06-Sep-2012

Transformulas FaceContour & Tightening Créme 15ml

Many thanks for a prompt and speedy delivery

25-Aug-2012

• Transformulas WrinkleBlock Line Restriction Crème 15ml

Very good service and speedy with it!