Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129935 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

16-Dec-2015

• GUERLAIN Météorites Voyage 8g

Good website. Offers expire early though

18-Jun-2015

GUERLAIN Météorites Base Perfectrice Perles 30ml

Excellent - a simple and efficient service

31-Jul-2014

Fabulous

07-Sep-2013

• KMS California HairStay Maximum Hold Spray 300ml
  • DIOR VERNIS Summer Look Bahia 002

Nice website. Very good range. Quick dispatch and delivery.

01-Jul-2013

• GUERLAIN Météorites Pearls 30g 01 Teint Rosé
  • GUERLAIN Météorites Compact 7g 01 Teint Rosé

Very fast shipping. I am happy with all my purchases but could do better with the packing and wrapping. The feedbacks for all the products, I tent to only see the positive ones. I wish to see more neutrals as not every products suit everyone. I need genuine feedbacks, goods and bads.

I am sorry to hear that you are dissapointed in your purchase, please see my email.

Best regards Customer Services
13-May-2013

• Frownies Facial Patches for Wrinkles on the Forehead & Between Eyes x144
  • Jessica Phenomen Oil Intensive Moisturiser 14.8ml

Competitive prices, timely delivery and good service from the team.

I am sorry to hear that you have had an allergic reaction to your product, I have emailed you our sensitivity declaration form.

Best regards Customer Services