Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 78933 Customer Reviews

Bad

07-May-2014

• Perricone MD Omega 3 x 270 - 90 Day
  • Natural Collagen with Hyaluronic Acid & Rose Hip 180 Capsules

I have been using this foundation for more than a year now. My skin is too sensitive and any foundation would leave my skin dry. Since I have discovered Perricone No Foundation Foundation, everyone has commented how glowing my skin is. I love this product as you can never say that you wear a foundation. I have recommended this product to my friends and they simply love it. It is the TOP foundation on the market.

30-Aug-2013

Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation 30ml

I have only tested the product on my skin so can not give a true comment.

15-Jul-2013

Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation 30ml

this is the second time I have ordered this and am very pleased. I have also recommended the product to friends and my daughter who is now also a fan.

10-Mar-2013

Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation 30ml

This foundation is very expensive and certainly not worth the money. Nearly £50 and it does not fulfil any of the claims described in the advertising, It was a total waste of money and I shall not be buying any of these 'doctors'products again.

17-Feb-2013

Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation 30ml

Well worth the money, leaves skin looking flawless. Most reviews I read said about the smell..... I can't smell it at all. Really good product!

08-Jan-2013

• Perricone MD Hypo-Allergneic Nourishing Moisturiser 59ml

Good coverage and evens out skin tone

30-Dec-2012

Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation 30ml

Amazing product! Sheer coverage that definitely eliminates redness. Would probably be better in the summer but I'm still using it this winter as it's very moisturising.