feelunique.com Review

05-Jan-2014

Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Soap in Wooden Bowl 100g

Didn't arrive on time.

05-Jan-2014
My parcel didn't arrive on time, but I was refunded the delivery money and given a five pound voucher for the inconvenience. Good customer service.

I am very sorry to hear that your order arrived later than expected. This is most unusual as the majority of our parcels are delivered on time. However I appreciate that this did not happen in the case of your order and I have therefore passed on your comments to the Royal Mail and our Operations Manager to follow up. Once again we offer our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this matter and please see my email I have sent you to offer you a solution to your complaint.

Kind regards