Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127019 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

25-Oct-2014

• Ole Henriksen sheer transformation™ creme 50g
  • Ole Henriksen 3 little wonders™ mini kit

I chose this product due to a free gift offer. I spent £20+ over the required a out and ticked the free gift. Only after I had paid did I realise I had been charged for the free gift. I emailed FeelUnique straight away and received a reply 3 days later. They said:
"Due to the popularity of this offer we ran out of stock at the time you ordered and unfortunately we do not have a replacement gift from this brand to send you."

Well, they still had the gift but chose to charge me. They must have a certain amount they are willing to give away free. They offered me a £5 gift voucher as goodwill. Not a refund, but a tool for me to spend more money with them. This is not my first order and I would expect better as a repeat customer.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the free gift not assigning to your basket order.

Our free gifts are always on a "while stocks last" basis, and can often be extremely popular. I am sure this is the reason for the free gift not assigning to your basket order.

I will contact you to see if we can help you any further with your query.

Kind regards
25-Mar-2014

Ole Henriksen lemon strip flash peel 50ml

Delivered quickly so no complaints

20-Dec-2013

• Ole Henriksen grease relief™ tonic 207ml
  • Ole Henriksen aloe vera deep cleanser™ 207ml

just love shopping here, great brands and fantastic prices and very quick delivery service.

31-Aug-2013