Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129724 Customer Reviews

Bad

25-Oct-2014

• Ole Henriksen sheer transformation™ creme 50g
  • Ole Henriksen 3 little wonders™ mini kit

I chose this product due to a free gift offer. I spent £20+ over the required a out and ticked the free gift. Only after I had paid did I realise I had been charged for the free gift. I emailed FeelUnique straight away and received a reply 3 days later. They said:
"Due to the popularity of this offer we ran out of stock at the time you ordered and unfortunately we do not have a replacement gift from this brand to send you."

Well, they still had the gift but chose to charge me. They must have a certain amount they are willing to give away free. They offered me a £5 gift voucher as goodwill. Not a refund, but a tool for me to spend more money with them. This is not my first order and I would expect better as a repeat customer.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the free gift not assigning to your basket order.

Our free gifts are always on a "while stocks last" basis, and can often be extremely popular. I am sure this is the reason for the free gift not assigning to your basket order.

I will contact you to see if we can help you any further with your query.

Kind regards
25-Mar-2014

Ole Henriksen lemon strip flash peel 50ml

Delivered quickly so no complaints

20-Dec-2013

• Ole Henriksen grease relief™ tonic 207ml
  • Ole Henriksen aloe vera deep cleanser™ 207ml

just love shopping here, great brands and fantastic prices and very quick delivery service.

31-Aug-2013