Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 144090 Customer Reviews

Excellent service

• Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette 90ml

Have bought from this seller several times. Dependable. Products are well packed. I have no problems. Will always source them first before others.

We are sorry to hear that your are not 100% happy with your product. This is a most unusual case as the brand is a popular seller. We value your comments and have passed them onto the buying team and have sent you an email to offer a solution.

Dita Von Teese Eau De Parfum 20ml

The only bad thing is that when i got my last delivery, woman did not ask me to sign. Later during the day i got confirmation with my signature which was faked, that i did sign.

Apologies for this inconvenience. We will be sure to forward your feedback to our delivery company. Many Thanks.