Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 83729 Customer Reviews

Bad

28-Oct

• NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil 100ml
  • NUXE Eau Démaquillante Micellaire Micellar Cleansing Water 200ml

Absorbs well and wonderful smell.

06-Jul-2014

NUXE Crème Fraiche 24hr Moisturizing Cream - Enriched 30ml

• NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm 15g

Really liked the service. Would like some samples maybe next time :)

19-Dec-2013

• Jessica Decadently Polished - Standing Ovation

I've tried a lot of moisturisers, from budget to luxury brands, and this is out and out the best. Perfect for my reaction-prone, sensitive but very thirsty skin, this rich cream absorbs instantly, leaving not a trace of grease, while the rather heavy scent vanishes fast. Feelings of aggravation and tightness are completely eliminated, and surprisingly, I've discovered it makes an ideal base for make-up. I'm buying this again!

14-Mar-2013

14-Mar-2013
except for the delivery, I have ordered this product before and had it delivered with no issues! This time I got 4 emails saying it had been delivered when it hadn't which obviously led me to believe it had gotten lost.... the email thing is new, I recommend you forget it because all it did was cause confusion!! Also, the posting situation, i don't understand why the packaging for tiny tubes is so huge! It is firstly wasteful and secondly awkward because it won't fit through the door!

17-Feb-2013

NUXE Crème Fraiche 24hr Moisturizing Cream - Enriched 30ml

Excellent communication. Sent very quickly.

10-Feb-2013

• JASON Invigorating Rosewater Pure Natural Hand Soap 500ml
  • JASON Invigorating Rosewater Pure Natural Body Wash 887ml

Nice nourishing moisturiser, good for my dry skin.

10-Dec-2012

• Lily Lolo Mineral Eye Colour 1.5g Miami Taupe

Amazing. Very scented tho.