Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129703 Customer Reviews

Bad

21-May-2015

DECLÉOR Aroma Cleanse Fresh Purifying Gel with Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 200ml

• DECLÉOR Aromessence Ylang Ylang Purifying Serum 15ml

A fabulous service with a quick delivery and competitive prices.

28-Dec-2014

Decleor Aroma Cleanse Fresh Purifying Gel with Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 200ml

Fast delivery and easy checkouts !

16-Dec-2014

• Decleor Aroma Purete 2 in 1 Purifying & Oxygenating Mask 50ml
  • Decleor Aroma Cleanse Fresh Matifying Lotion with Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 200ml

excellent

13-Nov-2014

Decleor Aroma Cleanse Fresh Purifying Gel with Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 200ml

Despite hearing excellent things about feel unique I was impressed with the prices however the delivery took 10 days to reach me from when I ordered. The people who had referred me told me the delivery was quick however this was not the case for me and would potentially put me off ordering again. Especially when needing a product fairly quick. Whenever I checked the delivery status it still said pending for a few days. I ordered something from another company on the Saturday and recieved it by the Monday morning which I was impressed with.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Due to the upgrade of our systems and a high volume of orders, we were experiencing delays despatching orders. This is not our usual level of service and under normal circumstances our orders are shipped within 24 hours.

01-Jul-2014

• Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Moisturizing Eye Cream 15ml
  • Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Oil-Free Toner 200ml

Quick delivery as usual

10-May-2014

Products arrived very quickly

18-Feb-2014

Decleor Aroma Cleanse Fresh Purifying Gel with Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 200ml

Usually feelunique provide a great service. However on this occassion, i paid extra for a quick delivery and the goods took longer to arrive than had i not paid the extra. Very disappointing. i buy a lot from this site so will stick with the normal free delivert option in future

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.It is unfortunate that your delivery service did not arrive within the specified time frame.
I will certainly contact you imediately to give you some information regarding your query.

Kind regards
12-Dec-2013

• Decleor Aroma Purete 2 in 1 Purifying & Oxygenating Mask 50ml
  • Decleor Aroma Purete Try Me Kit

Prompt service and excellent delivery!

07-Dec-2013

• Decleor Excellence De L'Age Regenerating Eye & Lip Cream 15ml

its a fantastic way to get the products we women want it's afficiant reliable and easy. What more could we want.

24-Nov-2013

Decleor Aroma Cleanse Fresh Purifying Gel with Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 200ml

Only complaint is that the polystyrene packaging was stuck to the bottle and so has left marks all over it when I had to rip them off. Not really a problem but would be if I'd wanted to give as a gift as looks awful. Otherwise great service and price and easy to use website.

06-Oct-2013

• Burt's Bees Ultra Moisturising Lip Treatment with Kokum Butter Tube 7g

Fantastic

I am sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with this product. This is most unusual as Burt's Bees is a very popular brand. We value your comments and I have also passed these on to the buying department. Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution and once again we apologise for any inconvennience caused.

14-Sep-2013

• Decleor Aroma Night Ylang Ylang Purifying Night Balm 30ml
  • Decleor Aroma Purete Shine Control Oxygenating Fluid 50ml

excellent

13-Aug-2013

Decleor Aroma Cleanse Fresh Purifying Gel with Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 200ml

Excellent service as always - am a regular customer now and will not got anywhere else!

14-Jul-2013

• Decleor Aroma Cleanse Matifying Lotion 400ml - Special Edition

cant fault this company brilliant service and very good prices almost always cheaper than others and free delivery on everything thats got to be the best .

06-Jul-2013

Decleor Aroma Cleanse Fresh Purifying Gel with Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 200ml

Excellent service, good price and speedy delivery.

04-Mar-2013

• Decleor Aroma Purete Shine Control Oxygenating Fluid 50ml

The website was easy to navigate, the order was easy to complete and the products arrived a couple of days later

02-Jan-2013

• Kérastase Resistance Ciment Anti-Usure Treatment Level 1+2 200ml

I use Feelunique for most of my beauty buys and I am never disappointed. From the price to the delivery service and condition of my items, Feelunique are great every time.

17-Dec-2012

• Marc Jacobs Dot Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml

Very good service, will use again.

12-Dec-2012

• Decleor Fresh Purifying Gel & Matifying Lotion 2 x 10ml Sample Duo

Excellent prompt service as always!