Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 78646 Customer Reviews

Bad

16-Sep

• NUXE SUN Delicious Cream for Face - High Protection SPF30 50ml
  • NUXE BODY Gel Douche Fondant Fondant Shower Gel 200ml

What a waste of money!! If you want your lashesh to look sparce and like spiders legs, then this is the thing for you. If you were looking for fuller lasher avoid!! My normal mascara does a better job, at least it seperates the lashes I have, not clump them together.

Thank you for your valuable comments. This is a most unusual case as the brand is a popular seller and we have had some positive feedback from customers. We value your comments and have passed them on to the buying team and have sent you an email to offer a solution.

15-Sep

Magnetic Lash 1-2-1 Lash Extension System - Black Velvet

I am happy with the product but am not sure I would buy it again as It only made my lashes slightly longer than my usual day to day mascara.

28-Jul-2014

Magnetic Lash 1-2-1 Lash Extension System - Black Velvet

This product was not worth the money. After reading all the reviews I thought it would be worth the money but the mascara was extremely dry. My loreal telescopic mascara works wonders but this mascara wasn't even applying a coat on my lashes. The fibre wouldn't stick because the mascara was dry!!!

Will not be purchasing this product again!!

20-Jul-2014

Magnetic Lash 1-2-1 Lash Extension System - Black Velvet

• Garnier Skin Naturals UltraLift Hydra Intensive Nourishing Anti-Wrinkle Cream 50ml

Fantastic Mascara, makes lashes beautifully long in seconds without being clumpy.

• St. Tropez Powder Bronzer Matt 12g

fantastic

• Stila In the Garden Eye Shadow Palette
  • Real Techniques Retractable Kabuki Brush

I love this mascara...it gives you long and thick lashes and is easy to apply. You do get some fall out on your cheeks after a few hours of wear but I just carry a kabuki brush in my bag and with a quick flick it is swept away.

• Diva Darling Terry Hair Turban White
  • Pacifica Mediterranean Fig Spray Perfume 28ml

need some practice to use

20-Apr-2014

• Fudge Body Builder Booster 200ml

fantastic now can get cow eyelashes lol

26-Mar-2014

• Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara 10.7ml 100% Black

amazing mascara i love it

25-Mar-2014

• Weleda Citrus Deodorant 100ml
  • Weleda Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash 200ml

Has taken a few attempts to get this right but once I got the hang of it (i.e. build it up gradually) it does make my eyelashes thicker and longer.

18-Mar-2014

• Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm 35ml
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

Takes a little getting used to I bought this product as it was recommended to me I would probably recommend it to my friends and family

27-Feb-2014

• Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm 4.25g Hibiscus

Love this mascara, makes my lashes three times longer and so.......easy to wash off just with water while I shower!

04-Feb-2014

service as expected

20-Jan-2014

Magnetic Lash 1-2-1 Lash Extension System - Black Velvet

Best mascara I have ever used. I had lost hope of finding any type of mascara that would help my tiny lashes stand out, and I absolutely can't be bothered to fumble with false lashes. And now I have found my miracle cure. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

11-Jan-2014

• DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow
  • Lancôme Time to Dramat'Eyes Make-up Clutch

I truly love this mascara.

28-Dec-2013

Quick delivery thank you

19-Dec-2013

Magnetic Lash 1-2-1 Lash Extension System - Black Velvet

Will probably get better as I improve application. 2 friends noticed immediately so it obviously works. Have bought it for 3 friends for Christmas.

17-Dec-2013

Magnetic Lash 1-2-1 Lash Extension System - Black Velvet

Really brilliant. Looks as good as false lashes.

11-Dec-2013

Very prompt service

08-Dec-2013

• Redken Smooth Lock Gift Set

Watch the Wayne goss clip on YouTube as it takes a bit of practice to apply. But when you get it right it's great

01-Nov-2013

very very good

21-Oct-2013

• bareMinerals SPF15 Original Foundation 8g Light
  • Bio-Health Extra Magnesium 100mg 60 Capsules

Still getting used to it, but so far so good

18-Oct-2013

Magnetic Lash 1-2-1 Lash Extension System - Black Velvet

I've only used this once,and was in a bit of a rush in a dimly lit room,but I was still impressed with the results. I think with a bit of practice this could be one of my favourite mascaras. I'm a sixty year old women with sparse eyelashes, so good result.

18-Oct-2013

Magnetic Lash 1-2-1 Lash Extension System - Black Velvet

The mascara does not dry very quickly, the top coat drops the bits off making a mess on your foundation, will not buy this again.

I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your latest purchase. We value your feedback and comments and have passed these on to our buying team for them to pass onto Magnetic. Please see my email offering a solution to your complaint and once again we apologise for any inconvenience caused by this matter.

14-Oct-2013

• L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Complimentary Sample 1ml
  • Phyto PhytoKeratine Ultra-Repairing Mask Complimentary Sample 12ml

The mascara gives good results, the only problem with it is that on first using the brush is very overloaded and if you do not spend a good bit of time scraping the excess off or you get really clumpy lashes. I am sure as it is used this will lessen.