Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 128535 Customer Reviews

Deep Steep Lavender - Chamomile Dry Oil Body Spritzer 118ml

• Fushi Stimulate & Balance Herbal Conditioner 250ml
  • Fushi Stimulator Herbal Shampoo 250ml

I already told you I was not happy that you offered a free item if I spent over a specified amount on 'Deep Steep' products. But when it got to checkout there was no choice of the items previously offered, only bubblebath. I emailed you to say I could not use this but you were inflexible. I said I would not order from you again if you could not honour your offer. You sent bubblebath. I DO NOT HAVE A BATH ONLY A SHOWER SO I CANNOT USE THE BUBBLEBATH. I WANTED ONE OF THE OTHER PRODUCTS LISTED. AND NOW YOU EXPECT FEEDBACK!!!! THE FEEDBACK IS THAT YOU DID NOT LISTEN TO ME AND I WILL NOT ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN. You should not have offered a choice of products when you did not have them!!!! And then you should have offered me something other than bubblebath when I said I could not use it!

I believe one of the Customer Care staff did speak with you regarding this free gift and advised that the free gifts were available while stocks lasted and that the Bubble Bath was the only free gift left in stock at the time of your order.