Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 78042 Customer Reviews

• Lipstick Queen Medieval Lipstick 3.5g

excellent, good value,quick,well packed

30-Sep-2013

Di Palomo Tuscan Rose Eau De Parfum 50ml

afraid it may not have been the genuine article, but it obviously is. fantastic sent. lasts all day

20-Sep-2013

• Di Palomo White Grape & Aloe Irresistible Eau De Parfum 50ml

Very happy with the service. Ordered goods on Friday evening and received them on Monday.

15-Sep-2013

Di Palomo Tuscan Rose Eau De Parfum 50ml

My perfume left in garage as requested.i have had products from you before that the courier said did not require a signature, and then you sent me emails with my signature on! Which I did like or understand that you would let someone do this. This time I was not in so it couldn't happen the actual perfume is exactly what I ordered.

09-Sep-2013

Just what I wanted

29-May-2013

Di Palomo Tuscan Rose Eau De Parfum 50ml

Apart from the fact that when delivered, I was not asked for my signature, then you sent me an e.mail asking me if the signature infront of me was mine and it was not! very strange!

27-Apr-2013

• Di Palomo Tuscan Rose Bathing Bubbles 300ml
  • Di Palomo Tuscan Rose Cleansing Bar 3 x 50g

Beautiful scent and very long lasting