Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 79935 Customer Reviews

Bad

23-Sep

• Burt's Bees Therapeutic Bath Crystals 453g
  • Burt's Bees Vitamin E Body & Bath Oil 115ml

Great does not dry the scalp, mostly natural, but not so good if your after a deep clean or product removal , needs to be used daily .

07-Sep-2014

• Burt's Bees More Moisture Baobab Conditioner 295ml

Terrible product. Leaves my hair very tuggie, I've even grid using the shampoo and conditioner separately but it doesn't make a difference, therefore I've had to stop using it. paid quite a lot for this so I'm very disappointed.

Thank you for your valuable comments. This is a most unusual case as the brand is a popular seller and we have had some positive feedback from customers. We value your comments and have passed them on to the buying team and have sent you an email to offer a solution.

22-Jul-2013

• Korres Walnut & Coconut Clear Body Sunscreen SPF20 150ml
  • Burt's Bees Carrot Nutritive Day Creme 55g

This is a good quality shampoo and produces a thick lather. My skin sensitivity has improved although it is not quite as moisturising to my scalp as I had wished. I usually need to use a heavy tar shampoo but, as this seems to be soothing the irritation, am trying to alternate washes with this in the hope that Burts Bees can work even more magic on my skin!

31-Jan-2013

Love all Busy Bees products

24-Jan-2013

• Burt's Bees More Moisture Baobab Conditioner 295ml

Fast delivery. Happy with produce.