Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129957 Customer Reviews

Bad

26-Dec-2014

Hace casi 1 mes que realicé el pedido y aun no lo he recibido

26-Dec-2014
Desastre absoluto, no se puede comprar regalos para Navidad, ya que no llegan a tiempo

12-May-2014

• L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Miracle Blur Finishing Cream 30ml

Easy ordering and payment. Super quick delivery. A++++

23-Dec-2013

• Paco Rabanne Calandre Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
  • bareMinerals SPF15 Matte Foundation 6g Medium Beige

Easy ordering, great service, willl use again,

11-Jul-2013

• Chloe See by Chloe Toiletry Bag - Free Gift

Delighted with my recent purchase, great service and quick delivery exactly when it was promised.

08-Apr-2013

Chloé Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml

I hate, hate, hate being emailed to leave reviews, but for feel unique I'll happily make an exception. Product delivered before I expected, in excellent condition and at the best price I could find online or in-stores... fantastic!

14-Feb-2013

• bareMinerals Bright & Beautiful - Fairly Light Collection

I like what feelunique has to offer and the variety of products they have but, the transaction was made twice without my permission, although it's sorted out now. They didn't reply to my email meaning I had to ring them (good customer service on the phone though), and it shouldn't have happened in the first place. This has made me a bit more wary to order again but nonetheless I know I will.

27-Jan-2013

Very sPeedy

23-Jan-2013

Chloé Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml

Always fast delivery and stocks my favourite products

14-Jan-2013

• MISS DIOR Eau De Toilette 100ml

quick to receive after ordered

09-Dec-2012

• Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Men Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml Gift Set
  • Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml

Excellent, great prices fast delivery. Would recommend

09-Dec-2012
I have purchased from feel unique several times and will continue to do so , the prices are very good, excellent product range, fast delivery. Thank you