Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 72312 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

04-Jun-2014

Kérastase ELIXIR ULTIME with Millenium Rose for Fine and Sensitised Hair 125ml

I'm sorry to say I find this product very disappointing. I use kerastase a lot but this is the first time I have used the millennium rose. To me it smells more like nail varnish remover, not rose at all and it makes my mid length fine hair go whispy and fly away! I've tried various ways of using it ; as a pre cleanse and also on towel dried hair before blow drying and also just on the ends on dried hair as a finishing product. Non of which were successful. An expensive mistake for me as I won't carry on using it and I won't be buying it again.

Thank you for your valuable comments. This is unusual to hear as Kérastase is one of our bestselling brands and we have had good feedback from customers. We want all our customers to be 100% satisfied with our products, so we will pass on your comments to the buying team and contact the manufacturer regarding your feedback. We have also sent you an email to offer a solution.

29-May-2014

• Kérastase Nutritive Lait Vital Nourishing Care Conditioner 200ml
  • Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2 Complete Nutrition Shampoo 250ml

to watery.

13-Apr-2014

• mop C-System Firm Finish Strong Hold Hairspray 284g

Did what I expected and hence I repurchased!

16-Jul-2013

• Kérastase Nutritive Aqua-Oleum Nourishing Treatment 4 x 12ml
  • Kérastase ELIXIR ULTIME with Imperial Tea for Colour-treated Hair 125ml

Great company excellent service, wide range of products, never been disappointed. I live in the deep countryside and no shop so finding a company like this is great, as I don't have to drive miles and the information about the product as very informative so I know what I need, without the hassle of high street shopping. Just hope the sheep and cow now a good skin herds person when they seek e

side so finding

06-Jan-2013

• Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 Complete Nutrition Shampoo 250ml
  • Kérastase Resistance Bain Volumactive Reinforcing Shampoo 250ml

Have only used it once so far, but it lives up to the words on the pack and leaves my hair soft, shiney and smelling good

25-Nov-2012

• Kérastase Age Premium Bain Substanif Rejuvenating Shampoo 250ml
  • Narciso Rodriguez for her deodorant 100ml

I would prefer it if prices didn't change so often. I have found that sometimes prices are inflated when "offers" are on so the reduction isn't as good as it seems!

03-Sep-2012

• Kérastase Resistance Ciment Anti-Usure Treatment Level 1+2 200ml
  • Kérastase Resistance Bain Volumactive Reinforcing Shampoo 250ml

Unfortunately, the “Kerastase Elixir Ultime with Millenium Rose” left my hair feeling dry and whispy. When applying the product it feels like I am applying a dry alcohol based liquid as opposed to a silky oil.

28-Aug-2012

• Kérastase Chroma Thermique Thermo-Radiance Protecting Milk 150ml
  • ghd Style Heat Protectant Spray 120ml

Never had a problem with your service, Quick and reliable, well packaged many thanks, keep up the great work!!!