Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 63450 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

19-Mar-2014

Astalift Jelly Aquarysta Rejuvenating Concentrate 15ml

It runs out quickly, though very good serum. Would buy it again.

03-Feb-2014

wonderful

28-Jan-2014

Astalift Jelly Aquarysta Rejuvenating Concentrate 15ml

Love this jelly, haven't been using long but my skin is looking so much better already

16-Jan-2014

Astalift Jelly Aquarysta Rejuvenating Concentrate 15ml

Best price I could find for the product and fast delivery.

27-Dec-2013

Astalift Jelly Aquarysta Rejuvenating Concentrate 15ml

I haven't tried the product my self as they were Christmas presents but they were very well received on the day! Thank you.

13-Dec-2013

Astalift Jelly Aquarysta Rejuvenating Concentrate 15ml

I tried this a few months ago after reading very positive reviews and have noticed that my rather dull skin is now much plumper and radiant. This is my 2nd purchase of the magic red gel and won't be my last.

12-Dec-2013

Good service

12-Oct-2013

• Astalift Light Analyzing Moisture Foundation SPF 25 30g Sunny Beige
  • Astalift Gentle Make-Up Remover Gel 120g

I have bought this again, as I love the texture, the effect on the skin and the gorgeous scent.

22-Sep-2013

• Jean Paul Gaultier "Classique" Perfumed Deodorant Spray 100ml
  • Sebastian Professional Shaper Fierce 400ml

Not sure if this makes any difference. Funny orange gel, but will persevere.

10-Sep-2013

Astalift Jelly Aquarysta Rejuvenating Concentrate 15ml

I love shopping with FeelUnique. The website is filled with excellent information and reviews about the products. The products available are always updated and on trend, sometimes even ahead of others. The delivery service is first class.

23-Jul-2013

Astalift Jelly Aquarysta Rejuvenating Concentrate 15ml

I liked the idea of being able to trial a product with a small size. Overall quite expensive but better than paying full price and then being relegated to the cupboard as it's not suitable.Have been using twice daily now for a couple of weeks. I find with combination skin that I only need the smallest amount and pay special attention to "needy" areas. I was beginning to see a difference when out of the blue this was surprisingly confirmed by D.H, who had no idea I was using a new product, said my skin looked remarkably smooth and fresh ! When this tester pot is finished I will certainly be purchasing the full size.

28-Jun-2013

Astalift Jelly Aquarysta Rejuvenating Concentrate 15ml

The Jury's out on this one! Al it does is tighten your skin needing more moisturiser, which I think may defeat the object. Although some may say that's object of the Product?

24-Jun-2013

• md formulations Daily Peel Pads x 40
  • Murad Clarifying Cleanser 200ml

I have yet to see any real benefits, but this does leave my skin feeling as though it's had a mini lift, albeit very temporary, upon application.

14-Jun-2013

Skin looks luminous

11-Jun-2013

• theBalm timeBalm Concealer 7.5g Light/Medium

Good prices and quick delivery, that is free

25-May-2013

Astalift Jelly Aquarysta Rejuvenating Concentrate 15ml

Love the smell and texture and think it has improved my skin but it is early days.

21-Apr-2013

Astalift Jelly Aquarysta Rejuvenating Concentrate 15ml

Lovely texture and scent and gorgeous to put on your skin. Early days but it does leave my skin feeling good and smooth.