Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127903 Customer Reviews

Bad

28-May-2014

• Astalift Jelly Aquarysta Rejuvenating Concentrate 60g
  • Astalift Brightening Serum 30ml

I am very pleased with all the products I have purchased this time and they are brilliant on my skin and the delievery speed of Feelunique is very fast.

22-Oct-2012

• Astalift Priming Lotion 150ml
  • Astalift Jelly Aquarysta Rejuvenating Concentrate 15ml - Free Gift

The service is first class. I place my orders on line and they are recieved within the 3 working days as stated. E-mails are received from you confirming receipt of order and again when dispatched, so you always know at what stage your order is at.

18-Sep-2012