Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 137415 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

21-Sep-2014

Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette 90ml

I got what i wanted for an excellent price, i wasnt in but left my parcel with neighbour. Very fast delivery.overall satisfied.

07-Sep-2014

very good

• Dita Von Teese Eau De Parfum 20ml

Have bought from this seller several times. Dependable. Products are well packed. I have no problems. Will always source them first before others.

08-Sep-2013
Customer care is excellent. Beyond my expectations.

08-Sep-2013
Customer care is excellent. Beyond my expectations.

We are sorry to hear that your are not 100% happy with your product. This is a most unusual case as the brand is a popular seller. We value your comments and have passed them onto the buying team and have sent you an email to offer a solution.

13-May-2013

Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette 90ml

Always very good prices and excellent service provided.