Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 78846 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette 90ml

I was delighted with my purchase got so much my moneys worth.also went into debenhams before ordering to make sure it was the right 1, was shocked how much the 50ml cost me what i paid for 90ml.Also recommended feel unique to the adviser as i explained i just wanted to know how it smelt as i am buying online from feel unique, she said she will have a look for herself, was well chuffed knowing i am getting a bargin an she knew it too as i showed her from my smartphone, an walked away.though she was very helpful an showing me all testers for elie saab!!

07-Sep

okey

• Dita Von Teese Eau De Parfum 20ml

An excellent perfume for me. Gorgeous scent that suits me. Not very long lasting, what is? Have bought this from Feel Unique many times. Got a fantastic price this particular time.

08-Sep-2013
Customer care is excellent. Beyond my expectations.

08-Sep-2013
Customer care is excellent. Beyond my expectations.

13-May-2013

Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette 90ml

Exactly what I wanted for a gift. Thank you.