Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 79932 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

19-Jul-2014

NUXE Gel Démaquillant Fondant Melting Cleansing Gel 125ml

Beautiful smell. Lovely creamy consistency dissolves make up and mascara in an instant and leaves my skin soft and clean. I have quite dry skin and this doesn't leave it feeling dry. A good product for the price I would buy this again

18-Jul-2014

NUXE Gel Démaquillant Fondant Melting Cleansing Gel 125ml

Gentle, none-drying and calming on my skin. Not sure how "strong" it is as a product for cleansing or make-up removal but I always take my eye make-up off separately and use alongside an exfoliator so it suits me fine.

02-Jul-2014

• NUXE Nuxellence Jeunesse Youth and Radiance Revealing Fluid 50ml

Fast reliable service

22-Mar-2014

• Green People Gentle Cleanse & Make-Up Remover 200ml
  • NUXE Lotion Tonique Douce Gentle Toning Lotion 200ml

The first time I have used this product. It is great at removing makeup especially around the eyes and leaves your skin moisturised, soft and beautifully scented.

11-May-2013

• Matrix Biolage Fiberstrong Conditioner 250ml

Excellent cleanser leaves skin radiant and glowing