Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 85143 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

02-Nov-2014

NUXE Gel Démaquillant Fondant Melting Cleansing Gel 125ml

As you can imagine we send thousands of parcels every day and generally our customers’ orders are delivered with no problems at all by Royal Mail within the estimated 3-7 days. However we appreciate that this did not happen in the case of your order. I have sent an email to offer a solution.

01-Nov-2014

• Kérastase Resistance Ciment Anti-Usure Treatment Level 1+2 200ml
  • Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor Milk Level 1-4 125ml

Delightful product! Smells amazing, feels great on sensitive skin. Skin feels great.

15-Oct-2014

• La Roche-Posay Physiological Ultra-Fine Scrub 50ml

PuntuaciĆ³n del servicio : Gode ​​priser, gode produkter og rask levering.
Producto : Excellent :-)

19-Jul-2014

NUXE Gel Démaquillant Fondant Melting Cleansing Gel 125ml

Beautiful smell. Lovely creamy consistency dissolves make up and mascara in an instant and leaves my skin soft and clean. I have quite dry skin and this doesn't leave it feeling dry. A good product for the price I would buy this again

18-Jul-2014

NUXE Gel Démaquillant Fondant Melting Cleansing Gel 125ml

Gentle, none-drying and calming on my skin. Not sure how "strong" it is as a product for cleansing or make-up removal but I always take my eye make-up off separately and use alongside an exfoliator so it suits me fine.

02-Jul-2014

• NUXE Nuxellence Jeunesse Youth and Radiance Revealing Fluid 50ml

Fast reliable service

22-Mar-2014

• Green People Gentle Cleanse & Make-Up Remover 200ml
  • NUXE Lotion Tonique Douce Gentle Toning Lotion 200ml

The first time I have used this product. It is great at removing makeup especially around the eyes and leaves your skin moisturised, soft and beautifully scented.

11-May-2013

• Matrix Biolage Fiberstrong Conditioner 250ml

Excellent cleanser leaves skin radiant and glowing