Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129867 Customer Reviews

Bad

02-Jun-2015

• First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads x28
  • Sigma E25 - Blending Brush

The website is easy to use and provides good quality images. In addition, from the first launch of the website to today they have added so many more brands which is much easier and you can always buy all the products you want from one place. Also they always offer discount codes which is great and also makes you buy more.

27-Feb-2015

• Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

Parfait

18-Jan-2015

• The Vintage Cosmetic Company Powder Brush - Pink
  • Tweezerman Folding Lash Comb

I made an error on my order which was almost instantly rectified- brilliant! Really quick despatch and delivery and I was kept informed at all times. Great!

22-Sep-2014

• theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer 8.5g
  • theBalm Schwing 1.7ml

I will never again order from feel unique. I placed my order on the 6th of September it is now the 22nd & my goods are no where to be seen. I emailed customer service & I was appalled with the service they were providing. The lady kept telling me my delivery was despatched & should be with me shortly, she then told me i had given a wrong address when in fact I gave the correct address but a problem seemed to have occurred on the website whilst i was saving my details. I dont understand why i would purposely provide them with a wrong address. I am waiting for the lady to email me back once she receives the goods so that I will receive a refund.. I hope i do at least. Im absolutely appalled with feel unique &have had a terrible experience. Very disappointed.

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I have checked the correspondence and can see that your order was shipped to an incomplete address. I can see that you have been in touch with us and our CS team is doing everything possible to find a solution for you.

21-Sep-2014

• The Vintage Cosmetic Company Bronzing Brush - Pink
  • The Vintage Cosmetics Company Boxed Cream Fantail Brush

Great service

20-Sep-2014

• theBalm BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer SPF18 64ml Light/Medium

Great service and communication. Quick shipping even during sales.

06-Sep-2012

The Vintage Cosmetic Company Precision Shadow Brush

• Inika Angle Brush
  • Cosmopolitan Beauty Expert Perfect Finish Powder Brush

The package arrived in due time. The order was exactly what I expected and I will continue to order from feelunique.com as the service is always excellent.