Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 128516 Customer Reviews

• Orla Kiely Cosmetic Bag - Free Gift
  • Jimmy Choo Eau De Toilette Spray 60ml

My products were sent quickly. Great service!

• Lancome Mothers Day Visionnaire Gift Set

The packaging on the Orla Kiely diffuser was damaged. I had bought this as a birthday present and it was a shame to have to give it with damaged packaging. I was really disappointed by this. It had not been damaged in transit, so was obviously sent to me in that condition.

Apologies for this inconvenience. Customer Care has now contacted you via email to resolve this issue for you. Best Regards

Orla Kiely Primrose and Bergamot Reed Diffuser 100ml

My shopping experience was very good but I was disappointed that the product was not packaged more robustly as the parcel was squashed in transit and the product box was dented. This was intended as a present so the appearance of the product packaging was obviously very important.