Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127150 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

11-May-2014

Maybelline New York Illegal Length Fibre Extensions Mascara - Black Waterproof 6.9ml

• bareMinerals SPF15 Original Foundation 8g Fairly Light
  • bareMinerals Original Mineral Veil Lockable Sifter 9g

The only issue I have is with the delivery company who keep leaving my parcels next door because he knows my neighbour instead of posting them to my house

30-Jul-2013

• Maybelline New York Fit Me Pressed Powder 9g 220 Natural Beige Medium
  • Maybelline New York Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner - Black

The company is great. Also the service was excellent, couldn't have been better.

09-Apr-2013

• Korres Jasmine Eye Make-up Removal Lotion 200ml

Always a quick delivery and easy to order and pay.

04-Sep-2012

• Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Maximum Coverage Concealer 1.5g 02 Light

Feel unique were great, but my package came all battered. If I had been ordering something like a powder foundation I'm sure that it would have been ruined. It leaves me wondering what I can order to be sure it will arrive in a good condition.