Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 138561 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

11-May-2014

Maybelline New York Illegal Length Fibre Extensions Mascara - Black Waterproof 6.9ml

• bareMinerals SPF15 Original Foundation 8g Fairly Light
  • bareMinerals Original Mineral Veil Lockable Sifter 9g

The only issue I have is with the delivery company who keep leaving my parcels next door because he knows my neighbour instead of posting them to my house

30-Jul-2013

• Maybelline New York Fit Me Pressed Powder 9g 220 Natural Beige Medium
  • Maybelline New York Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner - Black

The company is great. Also the service was excellent, couldn't have been better.

09-Apr-2013

• Korres Jasmine Eye Make-up Removal Lotion 200ml

Always a quick delivery and easy to order and pay.

04-Sep-2012

• Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Maximum Coverage Concealer 1.5g 02 Light

Feel unique were great, but my package came all battered. If I had been ordering something like a powder foundation I'm sure that it would have been ruined. It leaves me wondering what I can order to be sure it will arrive in a good condition.