Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 140429 Customer Reviews

08-Dec-2015

Yeah really positive

21-Sep-2014

• Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

I never received my free samples and my real techniques brushed! I emailed customer service when I opened the box and nobody got back to me !

As you can imagine we send thousands of parcels every day and generally our customers’ orders are delivered with no problems at all by Royal Mail within the estimated 3-7 days. However we appreciate that this did not happen in the case of your order. Please see my email offering a solution.

16-Jun-2013

• bareMinerals Well-Rested SPF 20 Eye Brightener 2g
  • Jane Iredale PureLash Extender & Conditioner 9g

As usual excellent service. All delivered within 2 days of ordering which is partly why I continue to use Feelunique :-)

We are sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with your product, please see my email.

Best regards Customer Services
29-Mar-2013

• Emu Oil Well Moisturising Eye Cream 25ml

Excellent service, item arrived very fast

31-Jan-2013

Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm 45ml

Very quick service, my order arrived within days.

04-Oct-2012

• Mavala Colorfix 10ml

Easy to use website and ap. free and quick delivery. Can't go wrong.

28-Aug-2012

Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm 45ml

Never desapointed. Excellent service. My to go beauty finds.