Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 128457 Customer Reviews

Excellent service as usual

• Ole Henriksen fresh start eye™ creme SPF 15 28g
  • Ole Henriksen nurture me™ creme 50g

Postage is quite slow to get here, but they were great when I complained that Truth Creme Advanced Hydration was ‘off', they are replacing it thankfully. I look forward to it arriving.

We would like to offer our most sincere apologies for receiving an out of date product and we can assure you that this only happens in very rare occasions as the expiry dates of our products are checked on a regular basis. Your comments are important to us and I have also passed on your feedback to our operations and buying team to follow up and I can see that we have also issued a replacement for you. Please see the email I have sent and once again we offer our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience and upset caused.

Ole Henriksen truth crème™ advanced hydration 50ml

Lid on jar broken. No fragment found within packaging so lid must have been broken when packed! Annoying but can't be bothered returning it.

Ole Henriksen Truth Crème Advanced Hydration 50ml

• Stila Written in the Stars Eye Shadow Palette
  • Ole Henriksen Power Peel & Truth Serum Duo - Free Gift

Feel unique has lots of great products and the service was good too .Definatly would recomend this site