Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 72890 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

18-May-2014

Ole Henriksen truth crème™ advanced hydration 50ml

Amazing moisturiser for dry skin!! This product has saved my skin! Definitely worth the money.

12-Dec-2013

• Ole Henriksen fresh start eye™ creme SPF 15 28g
  • Ole Henriksen nurture me™ creme 50g

Sadly this pot is ‘off’, has the most terrible smell, I can’t bear to put it on. They’re sending a replacement, and I don’t have to go to the bother of returning the bad one, which is appreciated.

We would like to offer our most sincere apologies for receiving an out of date product and we can assure you that this only happens in very rare occasions as the expiry dates of our products are checked on a regular basis. Your comments are important to us and I have also passed on your feedback to our operations and buying team to follow up and I can see that we have also issued a replacement for you. Please see the email I have sent and once again we offer our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience and upset caused.

06-Nov-2013

Ole Henriksen truth crème™ advanced hydration 50ml

Moisturising but not yet sure how effective as an anti ageing cream.

28-Feb-2013

Ole Henriksen Truth Crème Advanced Hydration 50ml

• Stila Written in the Stars Eye Shadow Palette
  • Ole Henriksen Power Peel & Truth Serum Duo - Free Gift

Smells great and leaves skn feeling soft and fresh