Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 138399 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

31-Mar-2015

• Estée Lauder White Linen Perfumed Body Crème 200ml

easy and straight forward ordering system

21-Dec-2014

• Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong 75ml
  • Schwarzkopf Professional Silhouette Colour Brilliance Hairspray 500ml

As I have said many times first class Company who look after their customers in every way. The packaging is excellent making sure the products arrive in A1 condition.

01-Dec-2014

• Yves Saint Laurent Paris Body Lotion 200ml

Always super fast service.

10-Apr-2014

• Yves Saint Laurent Paris Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml
  • Yves Saint Laurent Paris Bath and Shower Gel 200ml

Customer Services answered my questions promptly.....however I found the tracking link sent did not give me any information as to where my order was at any one time...I made contact again sent the same link again which still gave me a blank screen.My order arrived quickly...great service my only disappointment being the tracking of the order arrival... thankfully it was delivered to my neighbour for safe keeping....