Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 107358 Customer Reviews

22-May

Quick service

05-May-2015

GLAMGLOW® YOUTHMUD® Tinglexfoliate Treatment 50g

• DECLÉOR Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water with Rose Essential Oil Special Edition 400ml

Fast Delivery

07-Apr-2015

GLAMGLOW® YOUTHMUD® Tinglexfoliate Treatment 50g

Used during a facial at my local salon and felt just as good at home

30-Mar-2015

• Vichy Purete Thermale Refreshing Toner for Normal to Combination Skin 200ml

Good choice of products, good prices however the delivery is always very slow.

08-Mar-2015

• ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Limited Edition 30ml

Excellent salon quality product

23-Jan-2015

GLAMGLOW® YOUTHMUD® Tinglexfoliate Treatment 50g

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We strive to keep our prices competitive at all times. We fully understand your query and we would like to resolve this issue. I have passed on your comments and have sent you an email to offer a solution.

23-Jan-2015

GLAMGLOW® YOUTHMUD® Tinglexfoliate Treatment 50g

The price tag for small jar is expensive, but the product itself leaves your skin soft, smooth and super clean, it's really helped my acne, it does tingle when first applied, but it's not unbearable. Even though it's expensive I would buy it again because I love it!

22-Jan-2015

GLAMGLOW® YOUTHMUD® Tinglexfoliate Treatment 50g

Expensive product for the size, but it really does make your skin feel really clean and super soft and smooth, did tingle a little but it wasn't unbearable. Even though the price tag is expensive I would buy again...I love it!

22-Jan-2015

GLAMGLOW® YOUTHMUD® Tinglexfoliate Treatment 50g

does not live up to the hype, all the people that say it is amazing are suckers for marketing. No better than a £10 face mask. Rip off.

21-Jan-2015

GLAMGLOW® YOUTHMUD® Tinglexfoliate Treatment 50g

Products are what I expected.

19-Jan-2015

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum 100ml
  • Redken Color Extend Magnetics Duo with FREE Mascara Gift Set

What's the hype?! two uses and no skin texture change or spot or particularly plumped glow skin...

19-Jan-2015

GLAMGLOW® YOUTHMUD® Tinglexfoliate Treatment 50g

this is a miricle formula

17-Jan-2015

• Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm 100ml
  • theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer 8.5g

Stings a bit as it's working - tightening, smoothing effect is good - but after couple if hours felt like the feet had worn off.

06-Jan-2015

• Alpecin Liquid 200ml
  • Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo 200ml

very good product, does what it says.

01-Jan-2015

• Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream 10g

AMAZING. I LOVE this product. A friend recommended it to me and now i'm addicted - must try

03-Dec-2014

Great product great price

19-Nov-2014

• Moroccanoil Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner Duo 500ml
  • Moroccanoil Treatment Light Home and Travel Duo

√Čvaluation du service : Once again parcel left at my door, totally unprotected. When I arrived home the parcel was drenched from the rain that day. This is such a terrible delivery service that I have decided not to order on FeelUnique ever again, and by the way, I do not feel unique at all with this kind of treatment! I do not consider it is such an effort to either leave a note to reschedule delivery or leave the parcel in a safe place, but maybe Feelunique pays its delivery service so badly that this is all customers will ever get.
My last delivery was an equal disappointment and unfortunately the customer service response did not convince me at all that I should continue buying on Feelunique (the 5% discount on next order is not a very convincing reply to such disappointment).
Feelunique, you are losing your customer base very rapidly with such poor service. I used to buy 200£ + per year and I am taking my business elsewhere right away.
Produit : Very good mask; terrible feelunique service with parcel left on my doorstep under the rain, in the street.

05-Nov-2014

• bliss fabulips sugar lip scrub 15ml

Saw difference on first use. Worth the rave!

04-Nov-2014

• GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

Amazing effects. love those so much.

• Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer 20ml
  • Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor Milk Level 1-4 125ml

Not for me, I broke out :(

GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Mud Mask 50g

Only used once so far however made my skin feel so soft

GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Mud Mask 50g

Excellent product . Would highly recommend this product to everyone . And i have recommended it . Used it 3 times up to now and my face feels so clean and clear . Had a couple of comments from people on looking well.

18-Oct-2014

• Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions 3-Step System
  • Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup 30ml 02 Fresh Ivory

noticed a difference from first use, made my skin very soft and cleared up a lot of my problem areas. Smells good too