Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 71985 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

20-Jan-2014

• Nioxin Cleanser System 1 300ml

You need to use it for a good few weeks to start feeling and seeing the results but it really works. I have quite fine hair and it does feel and look thicker but I use the whole 3 components of the system.

26-Nov-2013

• Nioxin Cleanser System 1 300ml

Easy to navigate website...lots of exciting articles and products to try. Love that you offer free samples with orders, adds a special touch. Only downside is the delivery. The company delivering put my package into a cupboard in the communal staircase and a neighbour took it for safe keeping. Said neighbour then went on holiday for a week and so took much longer to actually get my hands on my order.

01-Apr-2013

• Shiseido Suncare Sun Protection Lip Treatment N SPF20 4g
  • DS Laboratories Hydroviton CR 80ml

Doesn't irritate and does a reasonable job at conditioning my long, fragile hair. Doesn't make a lot of differrence to the volume and can make my hair look lank if I use too much.

12-Feb-2013

Nioxin Scalp Revitaliser System 1 300ml

This product is excellant and would not use anything else now. if i have used ordinary shampoo and conditioner on the odd occasion my hair does not feel so clean and conditioned.