Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 82470 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

15-Sep-2013

Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer - Blemish & Shine Control 30ml

does make my skin less shiny , and make up lasts longer

01-Aug-2013

• Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF15 50ml
  • Murad Clarifying Wipes for Blemish-Prone Skin x30

After opening this i realized its tinited and not my color, it leave me looking a little pale or dry as i have a brown complextion.. I think the website should say this product has color in it and what color it is.

I am sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with your purchase, please see my email sent.Your custom is important to us and we value your comments which we have passed onto our marketing team.

18-Sep-2012

• Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF15 50ml
  • Murad Blemish Complex Kit

I would always wear make-up however this tinted primer is again fabulous! It treats blemishes whilst controling shine! I would say please produce a larger bottle because I now use this daily and it does what it says on the bottle!