Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 126999 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good

All good

01-Dec-2014

• Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel 60 Packettes
  • RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner 3.5ml

APPALLING SERVICE. I placed a large order almost a month ago, and the items still have not arrived. I have contacted customer services over a dozen times, with absolutely no response. My emails are being ignored. What kind of service is this? I was able to chat with someone via their live help and was told that their "management" would contact me- that was 2 weeks ago. I spoke with someone again today, and was told exactly the same thing. I highly doubt that I will be contacted by them now as it has been quite some time. Very disappointed. Certainly will not be shopping here again.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. . I can see from the correspondence that you have been in touch with customer services and a solution has been found.

24-Oct-2014

Murad Age Reform Complete Reform 30ml

Good service. Although on the site it stated free samples available with orders and I never received any. It's not clear on the site how to get hold of them either

07-Sep-2014

Speedy service, good website

01-Sep-2014

• Murad Perfecting Duo

ordered the products under the premise of a 25 pounds murad giftset didn't get that. had some samples sent out nothing like the murad set would have been all in all very disappointed with this order in General.

Thank you for your valuable feedback regarding a recent issue arising from an order.
I will send you an email so that I can help to solve this issue.

Kind regards