Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 85684 Customer Reviews

12-May-2014

love it!

11-May-2014

• bareMinerals SPF15 Original Foundation 8g Medium Beige

Already used one before, reordered as needed new brushes and this is the most cost effective way to buy them.

22-Apr-2014

bareMinerals Get Started Kit - Tan

I love my new make up and it's the fastest free delivery service I've ever had.

17-Apr-2014

bareMinerals Get Started Kit - Tan

I bought this for my girl friend, she was delighted with it. And she looked great with this make up. she is very happy!

26-Mar-2014

• St. Tropez Instant Tan Face & Body Lotion Medium/Dark 100ml

Good value for money

26-Dec-2013

bareMinerals Get Started Kit - Tan

Love this makeup starter kit is great value with brush set included and dvd. I can not fault bare minerals it makes my skin look flawless and is so light it never blocks my pores

23-Nov-2013

• Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 14g

Service good but not happy with method of delivery ie things chucked over fence regardless of weather conditions

22-Nov-2013

It's a Christmas present, but I have 1 myself and I love it

21-Oct-2013

bareMinerals Get Started Kit - Tan

Love BareMinerals Kit! Third round!

19-Oct-2013

bareMinerals Get Started Kit - Tan

I bought this product for my teenage daughter when she kept using mines, she loves it!

30-Sep-2013

Excellent product

23-Sep-2013

bareMinerals Get Started Kit - Tan

As always, would prefer one larger pot of tan rather than one small tan and one small medium tan! Thanks

21-Sep-2013

bareMinerals Get Started Kit - Tan

I have used bare minerals for years, and find that it's cheaper to just get a new kit (especially when this one was reduced!) then buy them separately. The only negative j have is that the get started lots now have a primer in, but they used to give you a concelar which I loved, but don't used the primer as I honestly can't see a difference. I do adore bare minerals though and will always use them.

17-Sep-2013

• bareMinerals Daily Skin Renewing Trio - Combination Skin
  • Benefit Tweezerman for Benefit ProCurl Lash Curler

3rd starter kit i have bought as it's cheaper than buying the powders seperate

15-Sep-2013

Good

As I cannot find any record of any comunication from you regarding a product exchange I will contact you to see if I can be of assistance with this query.

Kind regards

07-Sep-2013

Excellent service all round

13-Aug-2013

bareMinerals Get Started Kit - Tan

Bare minerals, the most natural makeup I have ever come across, it really is a great product, no harsh chemicals and it covers you in all the right places, this is a must for people who have skin conditions or sensitive skin.

• bareMinerals SPF15 Original Foundation 8g Medium Beige

Good value for all the brushes and foundations.

Great thanks.

bareMinerals Get Started Kit - Tan

Service was fab ... After having my first order stolen. I was sent the parcel again and arrived next day signed for mail. Live bare minerals. Cheapest here by far. Will use time and time again. :)

bareMinerals Get Started Kit - Tan

I'm honestly not sure about this foundation. I've followed every step that the DVD shows and also watched other people on YouTube on how they apply the foundation but for me, it doesn't seem to work. The foundation gives me a really nice glow but it doesn't cover the red blotches that I have on my cheeks and on my neck. This is just my opinion and everyone else I have spoken to who owns this product all say is amazing. Maybe it just doesn't suit my skin.

I am sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with your purchase, please see my email sent.

Best regards Customer Services