Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129867 Customer Reviews

Bad

23-Jun-2014

• Dr. Hauschka Soothing Mask 30ml
  • Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream 30ml

Excellent beauty website featuring most of my favourite brands. Delivery is always really prompt. The only downside for me is that feelunique.com don't currently stock Kevin Murphy's hair products - I really love them and I would be chuffed if I could get all of my beauty essentials from one place. Also maybe you could start including samples with orders over a certain value as a little thank you/encouragement to loyal customers!

04-Feb-2014

Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk 145ml

Arrived quicker than other products I ordered!

30-Oct-2013

• Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm 4.2g

clear, quick, good service

25-Sep-2013

• Giorgio Armani Sì Eau De Parfum Complimentary Sample 1.5ml

Quick and efficient ordering and delivery.

24-Apr-2013

• Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream 30ml

I wanted to swap the toner but although my account was not yet dispatched I was advised I was too late which was disappointed. Satisfactory service overall.

12-Nov-2012

• Dr. Hauschka Lemon Lemongrass Body Oil 75ml
  • Dr. Hauschka Deodorant Floral Roll-On 50ml

Great service!

14-Sep-2012

• Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml
  • Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick 4.9g

Have used feelunique for some years. Website well-designed & easy to use. Range, prices, communication, packaging & speedy delivery all excellent.