Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127059 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

19-Feb-2016

• dunhill London ICON Eau de Parfum Complimentary Sample 2ml
  • Kérastase Reflection Bain Chroma Captive Colour Radiance Protecting Shampoo 250ml

The order we delivered in record time

Thank you for your valuable comments. This is a most unusual case as the brand is a popular seller and we have had some positive feedback from customers. We value your comments and have passed them on to the buying team and have sent you an email to offer a solution.

16-Nov-2014

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum Capsules x60

√Čvaluation du service : Jusqu'à présent, j'étais très contente de ce site mais la dernière fois le colis a été retenu par la poste (aux Pays-Bas?) et j'ai dû payer 25,55 euros de frais de douane, sur un colis de 55,25 euros donc la moitié du prix en plus. Je pensais qu'il n'y avait pas de frais en-dessous de 125 euros. Je n'ai jamais dû en payer avant. Est-ce normal que ce montant m'ait été réclamé et avez-vous une politique de remboursement de ces frais? A part cela, j'étais satisfaite mais si je dois payer des frais je devrais trouver un autre moyen de me procurer mes céramides.
Produit : J'utilise les céramides pour les yeux et pour le visage de Elisabeth Arden depuis plus de 15 ans et je les adore.

23-Mar-2014

• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Serum Capsules x90

I ordered three products, one I was out of so I shipped it overnight. The other two I took advantage of the free shipping. I received the two products the next day. It has been over a week and I still have not received the product I shipped to receive in 24 hours.

We are very pleased to hear that you have received this order just as quickly as all of your previous orders over the years. As you have previously experienced, generally our customers parcels are delivered with Royal Mail with no problems at all within the 2-3 day estimate. However we appreciate that this did not happen in the case of your order and we apologise for the delay. We have sent you a further email to offer a solution to your query. Once again we apologise for all the inconvenience caused.

04-Nov-2013

• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Youth Restoring Gift Set

The order was delivered promptly as always. Thankyou

07-Sep-2013

• Caudalie Beauty Elixir 100ml
  • Elemis Sp@Home Japanese Camellia Oil Blend 100ml

Great website and service. Some free samples would improve things further

02-Sep-2013

• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Toner 200ml
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift & Firm Moisture Lotion SPF 30 50ml

service excellent.

16-Jun-2013

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum Capsules x60

Ordered a number of times from Feel Unique, service is always excellent.

14-May-2013

• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Makeup SPF 15 30ml 02 Vanilla Shell
  • Stila One Step Correct 30ml

As a regular user of this site I am always pleased with the speed of delivery and the value for money of the goods ordered, They are always well packaged so no spills or damage to goods. I will continue to use Feel Unique to buy high quality brands at value for money prices.