Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 78490 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

11-Sep

NUXE Reve de Miel Creme Visage Ultra-Reconfortante Ultra Comfortable Face Cream - Day 50ml

This cream is very rich and i like it but it does have a strong smell but you get used to it. Even at the end of the day my skin still feels a bit sticky with the cream still there on my face but in a good way. Most other creams make my skin feel tight and absorb too quickly.

05-Sep

• Green People Sun & Sports Shampoo 100ml
  • Green People Hydrating After Sun 200ml

I always use natural/organic skincare and so far this is the most hydrating moisturiser I have tried and it appears to have improved my skin tone. Great as an after sun and not too oily, absorbs well.

01-Sep-2014

• NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil 50ml

I have used this cream since January and can recommend it. A little goes a long way and it is a lovely moisturising cream.

15-Aug-2014

• NUXE Lait Démaquillant Confort Comforting Cleansing Milk 200ml

Such good quality product leaves my skin feeling soft and cared for

12-Aug-2014

A lovely dense cream which melts into my skin and leaves a barrier, yet not greasy. No irritation.

18-Feb-2014

nicely impress, I have got very dry skin and after only few days my face was much more hydrated

20-Jan-2014

• Redken Shine Flash 02 Glistening Mist 150ml
  • Travalo Classic Excel Gold 5ml

Second time buying this moisturiser which is rare as I've never found one I really loved before but this is a keeper. I have pretty dry skin, especially at this time of the year and this hydrates my face brilliantly and soothes any sensitivity.

06-Oct-2013

• NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil 100ml
  • NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm 15g

I love this cream, i work outside in the wind and rain and this cream really protects my face and keeps it soft

14-Aug-2013

• Trilogy 100% Natural Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 20ml
  • Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 75ml

I've only just started using this but so far so good, it definitely feels moisturising and settles well into dry skin.

14-Apr-2013

• NUXE Creme Merveillance Enrichie Visible Expression Lines Cream - Very Dry Skin 50ml
  • NUXE Aroma-Vaillance Enrichie Nourishing Deep Wrinkle Cream 50ml

perfect service!

30-Mar-2013

Love it, a lot cheaper to buy in this country too!