Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 85349 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

23-Oct-2014

NUXE Reve de Miel Creme Visage Ultra-Reconfortante Ultra Comfortable Face Cream - Day 50ml

• Eau Thermale Avène Rich Skin Recovery Cream 40ml

Great

19-Oct-2014

• Vichy Dercos Energising Shampoo For Hair Loss 200ml
  • Vichy Dercos Dermo-Soothing Sulfate Free Shampoo 200ml

Very happy.will return to purchase again

16-Oct-2014

• NUXE Reve de Miel Creme Mains et Ongles Hand and Nail Cream 75ml
  • NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm 15g

Dissapointed - cream too thick and oily for day use.

Thank you for your feedback. In order to receive your free samples you need to select the samples required and add them to your basket at checkout. I have sent you an email to offer a solution.

11-Sep-2014

This cream is very rich and i like it but it does have a strong smell but you get used to it. Even at the end of the day my skin still feels a bit sticky with the cream still there on my face but in a good way. Most other creams make my skin feel tight and absorb too quickly.

05-Sep-2014

• Green People Sun & Sports Shampoo 100ml
  • Green People Hydrating After Sun 200ml

I always use natural/organic skincare and so far this is the most hydrating moisturiser I have tried and it appears to have improved my skin tone. Great as an after sun and not too oily, absorbs well.

01-Sep-2014

• NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil 50ml

I have used this cream since January and can recommend it. A little goes a long way and it is a lovely moisturising cream.

15-Aug-2014

• NUXE Lait Démaquillant Confort Comforting Cleansing Milk 200ml

Such good quality product leaves my skin feeling soft and cared for

12-Aug-2014

A lovely dense cream which melts into my skin and leaves a barrier, yet not greasy. No irritation.

18-Feb-2014

nicely impress, I have got very dry skin and after only few days my face was much more hydrated

20-Jan-2014

• Redken Shine Flash 02 Glistening Mist 150ml
  • Travalo Classic Excel Gold 5ml

Second time buying this moisturiser which is rare as I've never found one I really loved before but this is a keeper. I have pretty dry skin, especially at this time of the year and this hydrates my face brilliantly and soothes any sensitivity.