Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 85684 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

10-Feb-2014

Melvita Rose Hip Oil 50ml

• Kérastase Reflection Bain Chroma Captive Colour Radiance Protecting Shampoo 250ml
  • Kneipp Juniper Muscle Soothing Mineral Bath Salt 500g

I had purchased this product in the past but not since Melvita changed the package as they new plastic bottle and pump don't work, and I had to decant the whole oil to another glass and pump bottle. For this 0 points.

The oil is fantastic and i love it the texture is perfect and my skin feels and looks smooth!

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. Your comments are important to us and I have passed on your feedback to our Buying Team and we will of course also pass on your comments to Melvita regarding the faulty received item as they and us here at feelunique.com do like our customers to be happy with their ordered products. We can understand that it is always disappointing to receive an item that is faulty, however on very rare occasions this can happen. Please see the email I have sent you offering you a solution to your feedback.

15-Jun-2013

• Caudalie Divine Legs Complimentary Sample 5ml
  • Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Absolue Eau de Parfum Complimentary Sample 0.8ml

Not keen about the smell but its not going to put me off from using it. After the first day I could see a difference in my skin - the fine lines & pores were minimised, my skin was more even toned. I have never used a product that I could see a difference after the first day. I first put on Rose Extraordinary Water, then Naturalift Youthful Skin Cream and then Rose Hip Oil.

22-May-2013