Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 74998 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

06-Apr-2014

First Aid Beauty Anti-Redness Serum 50ml

Product only just started to use but so far so good

19-Jan-2014

First Aid Beauty Anti-Redness Serum 50ml

I first came across First Aid Beauty whilst I was over in New York recently, when my skin needed some urgent TLC after getting wind burnt (I had SPF 30 on but it was that cold!). I was so impressed with the range that I wanted to be able to continue using it over here and was rather excited to discover it on feel unique.
I have really enjoyed using the FAB range but have found the anti redness serum to be life changing. For the winter I can remember, my skin is calm and clear - and a "normal" colour, rather than the state of permanent redness that I have resigned myself to for the winter months. I am aware that we haven't had a proper winter yet, so I guess that will be the real test, but so far, so good!

03-Nov-2012

• Yves Saint Laurent Luxurious Mascara Gift Set

Would really recommend this product .really good for ladies of a certain age who are having there own personal summers .