Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 120483 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

24-Sep-2015

• KMS California HairStay Anti-Humidity Seal 150ml

I'm in love it makes my hair so soft would def recommend

22-May-2015

• KMS California MoistRepair Shampoo 750ml
  • ELEMIS Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser 50ml

Excellent service goods came in two days thank you

19-May-2015

• Clinique High Impact Mascara 8g Black/Brown
  • Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara 5.6g Jet Brown

efficient and prompt. wish you sold clarins too.

19-May-2015

KMS California MoistRepair Revival Creme 125ml

My hairdresser recommended this product and it's very good. Keeps my hair in good condition in between trims.

23-Apr-2015

• Goldwell Volume Power Whip Strengthening Volume Mousse 300ml

manque d'échantillons gratuits accompagnant les achats, surtout pour les clientes fidèles !!!

14-Apr-2015

KMS California MoistRepair Revival Creme 125ml

I have been using this on my freshly washed damp hair to help moisturize it as it get's very dry on the ends. My hair is also highlighted so can do with an extra boost. I have noticed a little difference once blow dried that my hair is softer & more manageable although I still get the frizz. I also use this in conjunction with another new Loreal product before straightening & found that using them both together is better than just using one ( I have tried them each on their own.) I would say that this does do the job it claims to do & improves your hair manageability but has little effect on frizz (which is why I use the Loreal product.) I will be buying it again & it will be my regular product to use before blow-drying my hair.

13-Apr-2015

KMS California MoistRepair Revival Creme 125ml

Been purchasing this for many years and continues to be excellent. KMS is the best hair care range in the world - surprised more people do not know about it and it is hard to source in UK

11-Mar-2015

KMS California MoistRepair Revival Creme 125ml

more reviews for products not reviews for service, that are shown with products.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We offer two sections for all reviews, one for service and one for the the products. We are unable to change any reviews and these are showing as submitted by the customer.

20-Feb-2015