Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 103559 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

14-Apr

KMS California MoistRepair Revival Creme 125ml

I have been using this on my freshly washed damp hair to help moisturize it as it get's very dry on the ends. My hair is also highlighted so can do with an extra boost. I have noticed a little difference once blow dried that my hair is softer & more manageable although I still get the frizz. I also use this in conjunction with another new Loreal product before straightening & found that using them both together is better than just using one ( I have tried them each on their own.) I would say that this does do the job it claims to do & improves your hair manageability but has little effect on frizz (which is why I use the Loreal product.) I will be buying it again & it will be my regular product to use before blow-drying my hair.

13-Apr

KMS California MoistRepair Revival Creme 125ml

Been purchasing this for many years and continues to be excellent. KMS is the best hair care range in the world - surprised more people do not know about it and it is hard to source in UK

11-Mar-2015

KMS California MoistRepair Revival Creme 125ml

more reviews for products not reviews for service, that are shown with products.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We offer two sections for all reviews, one for service and one for the the products. We are unable to change any reviews and these are showing as submitted by the customer.

20-Feb-2015

Great product.

07-Feb-2015

• Pür Minerals Château de Vine Mineral Lipstick 4g Fashionista
  • KMS California CurlUp Shampoo 300ml

je suis une fidèle cliente mais je regrette le manque d'échantillons gratuits ! en revanche la livraison gratuite au delà de 15 euros est appréciable !

21-Jan-2015

KMS California MoistRepair Revival Creme 125ml

Used it for a long time does what it says on the tube

01-Jan-2015

• Aveda Color Enhance Blue Malva Shampoo 1000ml

been using this for a long time hair feels great after using

12-Dec-2014

Delighted with product

08-Oct-2014

• KMS California MoistRepair Tween Duo 750ml

Great product

23-Sep-2014

KMS California MoistRepair Revival Creme 125ml

Great quick delivery and Fair prices.

06-Sep-2014

• Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
  • L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Smoky Eyeliner Le Smokey Brown Fusion 204

Love kms products. Smells amazing and make my hair feel and look great.

20-Jul-2014

• KMS California FreeShape Quick Blow Dry 200ml

I have LOTS of thick hair which is a nightmate to tame, this is one of the ony products (and I've tried many) that makes it manageable.

04-Jul-2014

KMS California MoistRepair Revival Creme 125ml

Amazing product, within a couple of days my hair was feeling soft and much more manageable.