Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 78045 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

11-Mar-2014

KMS California HeadRemedy Sensitive Shampoo 300ml

love this shampoo! exactly what I need with sensitive skin/ scalp. Only negative I have is that it is a bit pricey.. I buy when it's on offer!

21-Feb-2014

KMS California HeadRemedy Sensitive Shampoo 300ml

Really like this shampoo - it's kind to my skin as well as my hair

13-Jan-2014

• KMS California ColorVitality Tween Duo 750ml

Very good, quick service but packaging needs thinking about as bottle leaked.

02-Oct-2013

• KMS California HairStay Clarify Shampoo 300ml

I bought this shampoo as it was the recommended replacement for the excellent KMS 'Daily Fixx Everyday Shampoo' that was discontinued. (This was wonderful shampoo that left my hair clean, shiny, glossy and full of bounces).

I DON'T have a sensitive scalp, I just wanted a gentle cleansing shampoo for everyday use. Considering this shampoo is supposed to be for sensitive scalps it's a concern that it contains substances that are known skin irritants. Consequently it made my 'normal' scalp quite sore, which was a shame. It also makes my hair become quite frizzy.

I was extremely disappointed with the results. The old KMS 'Daily Fixx Everyday Shampoo' was wonderful and I used it for over 20 years. This replacement doesn't come close as an adequate replacement.