Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129776 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

19-Feb-2015

• Kérastase Resistance Volumifique Mousse 150ml

Good service and relatively quick dispatch

31-Jan-2015

• Goldwell Inner Effect Regulate Hair Active Spray 125ml
  • Kérastase Specifique Bain Stimuliste GL Energising Shampoo for Thinning Hair 250ml

Fast and easy to order:) received my goodies in few days.

22-Jan-2015

• Moroccanoil Treatment 25ml
  • Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Resurfacing Reinforcing Milk 150ml

Very quick delivery. Packaging was good quality. Will definitely use feel unique again I saved £5.00 on my order compared to other sites.

02-Jan-2015

• Kérastase Resistance Masque Force Architecte 200ml
  • Kérastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte Reconstructing Shampoo Level 3+4 250ml

easy to use web site, goods arrived on time and well packaged

11-Dec-2014

• Kérastase Resistance Volumifique Expansion Spray 125ml

I've not received my order from mid November, though the payment has been taken from my account. I've contacted customer services three times, to no avail, responses I've received are meaningless! Extremely unhappy with this company, bad customer service.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. As you can imagine we send thousands of parcels every day and generally our customers’ orders are delivered with no problems at all by Royal Mail within the estimated 3-7 days. However we appreciate that this did not happen in the case of your order. We value your custom and would like to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, therefore we are also always contactable via our free telephone line, callback and chat services during working hours and we will always be more than happy to assist you. Please see my email offering a solution to your query.

25-Nov-2014

• Kenzo Madly Kenzo Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml
  • Redken Cerafill Retaliate Conditioner 245ml

Really excellent service thank you

21-Nov-2014

• Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Resurfacing Reinforcing Milk 150ml

There was something of a delay in my order being sent so I had to e-mail for info, but once I'd done so, they were very helpful (though they really should have contacted me before I had to ask!).

18-Nov-2014

• Kérastase Resistance Masque Force Architecte 200ml
  • Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor Milk Level 1-4 125ml

Feel Unique were late on my order, sent me a discount code to use in my next order which I cannot use. Nor can I use the other discount vouchers which was sent with my order. I have complained and heard nothing.

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We are sad to hear that you missed out on the discount. i have sent you an email.

24-Oct-2014

• theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer 8.5g

The delivery time was prompt; and all the products were as advertised. I feel that the packaging is a bit heavy - environmentally unfriendly (too much paper, cardboard, plastic and tissue). But hopefully this is something that will be addressed in time.

17-Oct-2014

Kérastase Resistance Fibre Architecte Level 3+4 30ml

Excellent packaging and prices.

17-Oct-2014

Kérastase Resistance Fibre Architecte Level 3+4 30ml

Fast service and not bad price.

12-Oct-2014

• Redken All Soft Conditioner 250ml
  • Redken All Soft Shampoo 300ml

Great customer card and delivery & packaging. However, I had a few glitches trying to order this as the website kept redirecting to an unknown page when I was trying to pay so it took me a few days to order this when I thought I already had!

12-Oct-2014

Kérastase Resistance Fibre Architecte Level 3+4 30ml

Excellent service. Cheaper genuine products and quick delivery. Defiantly recommend them.

02-Sep-2014

• Kérastase ELIXIR ULTIME Versatile Beautifying Oil 125ml
  • Kérastase Nutritive Masquintense Cheveux Epais Treatment for Dry Hair - Thick Hair 200ml

Absolutely love feelunique.com. Excellent products, excellent delivery time and great prices!

25-Aug-2014

Fast delivery, excellent service. Thanks

10-Jul-2014

• Kérastase Nutritive Aqua-Oleum Nourishing Treatment 4 x 12ml
  • Kérastase Resistance Bain de Force Reinforcing Shampoo Level 1+2 250ml

Great service, quickly delivered and great packing presentation.

22-Mar-2014

• Philip Kingsley Elasticizer - 40th Anniversary Limited Edition 250ml

Very good, could have quicker service

08-Mar-2014

• Biotherm Aquasource Deep Serum 50ml
  • Biotherm Aquasource Deep Hydration & Comfort Gift Set

Great! Always on time and great email updates about delivery.

07-Mar-2014

• Kérastase ELIXIR ULTIME with Imperial Tea for Colour-treated Hair 125ml

Good prices with quick delivery.

16-Feb-2014

• ghd air™

Not impressed by the fact that I now am stuck with ghd air dryer! Usually always impressed with service on here but not this time and out of pocket by £89!!

Thank you for your feedback. This is a most unusual case as the brand is a very popular seller. However we value your comments and will pass these on to the buying team and contact GHD regarding your feedback. Unfortunately items can only be returned if they are unopened, unused and in a re-saleable condition with all tamper -resistant seals, packaging and any cellophane intact and unopened but please see the email to offering a solution and this information is unfortunately also stated in our returns policy on the website but please see the email we have sent you offering a solution.

14-Jan-2014

• Kérastase Resistance Bain de Force Reinforcing Shampoo Limited Edition 500ml
  • Biotherm Aquasource Deep Serum 50ml

Very prompt delivery although order made over xmas period, really like email updates re dispatch.

08-Oct-2013

• Philip Kingsley Minimizer 100ml
  • Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 250ml

Best online company which I order from frequently. Excellent service and fast and reliable delivery with genuine products offered at unbeatable prices. I need not shop nowhere else for all my beauty essentials

09-Sep-2013

Kérastase Resistance Fibre Architecte Level 3+4 30ml

Good range of products, great prices always delivered promotly