Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129690 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

03-Apr-2014

Dr. Brandt Lineless Foaming Cleanser 105ml

love feelunique, great delivery times.

12-Mar-2014

• Nourish Argan & Kale Anti-Ageing Hand Cream 50ml

The products were delivered to my daughter's home in the UK. I live abroad but visit frequently. The products were in good condition and I am happy with the service provided.

01-Apr-2013

• Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 105g
  • Redken Smooth Lock SOS Pack

Generally good. However one of the free gifts (Elemis Peel) wasn't included in the parcel although it was listed on the contents list so perhaps they need to improve their quality control. If this had been one of my paid for products I wouldn't be giving a "good" rating

Thank you very much for your feedback and apologies for this inconvenience. Customer Care has now contacted you via email.

Dominic