Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 128600 Customer Reviews

Tisserand Lavender Blend Body Lotion 200ml

• NUXE Reve de Miel Must-Have Set

Excellent range of products, prompt delivery.

Tisserand Lavender Blend Body Lotion 200ml

• Tisserand Aromatherapy Lavender Blend Hand & Nail Collection
  • Tisserand Signature Blend Rejuvenating Shower & Bath Wash 175ml

As I am living in Spain I ordered these products to be gift wrapped and delivered to my sisters.
The parcel was waiting for me on my arrival a week later. Excellent delivery service in England and also when I order product for delivery to Spain.

Tisserand Soothing Body Lotion 200ml

• Balmain Ivoire Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml
  • L'Occitane Organic Shea Butter 100% 150ml

smooth transaction and rapid service