Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127872 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

31-Mar-2013

• Tisserand Aromatherapy Rose Blend Hand & Body Collection

these products were ordered for a present they were beautifully gift wrapped and delivered promptly thank you

09-Jan-2013

Tisserand Rose Blend Hand Wash 200ml

Mid-December I ordered Tisserand Renewing Handwash and received Gentle Handwash. I e-mailedfor advice . 5 days later having received no reply I returned the items. Then, too late, I received an e-mail to inform me that it was the same product repackaged, but also giving a freepost return address. I e-mailed again explaining that due to the absence of a reply I had already paid to return the items and asked that the postage be refunded. To date I have a refund for the items but no response at all to my second e-mail and no refund of postage. Not good on the communication front. Have found an alternative supplier.

Apologies for the delayed response. I have now replied to you via email. Thank you for your patience.

Dominic
24-Dec-2012

Tisserand Rose Blend Hand Wash 200ml

I was very pleased with the speedy service and good packaging of my order