Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127118 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

31-Mar-2013

• Tisserand Aromatherapy Rose Blend Hand & Body Collection

these products were ordered for a present they were beautifully gift wrapped and delivered promptly thank you

09-Jan-2013

Tisserand Rose Blend Hand Wash 200ml

Mid-December I ordered Tisserand Renewing Handwash and received Gentle Handwash. I e-mailedfor advice . 5 days later having received no reply I returned the items. Then, too late, I received an e-mail to inform me that it was the same product repackaged, but also giving a freepost return address. I e-mailed again explaining that due to the absence of a reply I had already paid to return the items and asked that the postage be refunded. To date I have a refund for the items but no response at all to my second e-mail and no refund of postage. Not good on the communication front. Have found an alternative supplier.

Apologies for the delayed response. I have now replied to you via email. Thank you for your patience.

Dominic
24-Dec-2012

Tisserand Rose Blend Hand Wash 200ml

I was very pleased with the speedy service and good packaging of my order