Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127871 Customer Reviews

Bad

26-Oct-2014

• Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil 55ml
  • Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan: Dark 125ml

I love feelunique and I think you are an amazing website with the best products on the market and best offers and exclusives. Your editorial section is outstanding. After two bad experiences with your courier, however, I don't know that I will order from you again. My last order arrived open - luckily nothing was lost but it still isn't ideal. Before this, I wasn't in and your courier left a slip to say that my parcel had been left 'under black car'. What's worse? I don't even have a black car! I rang the courier directly to complain about this as I appreciate that this isn't your fault. Your CS team are brilliant and you are a truly great website so it's a shame that your courier are letting you down.

18-Feb-2014

• GLAMGLOW Mud Mask 50g
  • GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

helping me with all my issu , fast service good qualtiy of items

22-Oct-2013

• Aromatherapy Associates Relax Room Fragrance 10ml
  • Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick SPF15 3.7g

Excellent service.

24-Dec-2012

• Moroccanoil Oil Treatment for All Hair Types 25ml
  • L'Oréal Professionnel Potionizer Bi-Phase Leave In Spray Conditioner - Fine Hair 250ml

Arrived promptly.