Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 120499 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

01-Nov-2015

• ELEMIS Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm 50ml

Lovely lotion with a subtle colour

25-Oct-2015

Gatineau Tan Accelerating Lotion 400ml - Limited Edition

great colour use three weeks before and also on holiday no prickly heat rash and no redness ( i normaly get this) on holiday cant do without it now great product

16-Sep-2015

Great service

14-Aug-2015

Gatineau Tan Accelerating Lotion 400ml - Limited Edition

I have not used this batch yet but Gatineau tan accelerator has always been great whenever I've used it.

23-Jul-2015

• L'Oréal Professionnel Série Expert Intense Repair Masque 200ml
  • theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer 8.5g

I don't think it smelt very nice and was a bit runny compared to my normal moisturiser, not sure if it worked as a tan accelerator as only used it a couple of times.

Thank you for your feedback. This is most unusual as Gatineau is a very popular brand. We value your comments and I have also passed these on to the buying department. Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution.

28-Jun-2015

Gatineau Tan Accelerating Lotion 400ml - Limited Edition

Feels nice to use, and I like the pump dispenser, will have to wait until I return from holiday to see results

18-Jun-2015

Gatineau Tan Accelerating Lotion 400ml - Limited Edition

This cream did not make any difference whatsoever i used it daily for 2 weeks before I went on holiday and 2 weeks after I still got prickly heat and it did not help my tan it was £35.00 so not cheap it was a total waste of money I will nut buy it again I'm so disappointed.

08-Jun-2015

Gatineau Tan Accelerating Lotion 400ml - Limited Edition

My order came through quickly.

18-May-2015

Gatineau Tan Accelerating Lotion 400ml - Limited Edition

Is very moisturising however not been on holiday yet so cannot rate the tan accelerator as yet

22-Mar-2015

• Human+Kind All-In-One Deep Cleansing Cloths x2

Love this�� does what it says perfectly and smells amazing