Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127039 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

10-Sep-2015

Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Oil Miracle Light Finishing Treatment 100ml

• Redken Body Full Shampoo with Cotton 300ml
  • Redken Body Full Light Conditioner 250ml

Fast delivery, well-packed

Thank you for your valuable feedback. This is most unusual as the product is a popular seller and we have had some positive feedback from customers. We value your comments and have passed them on to the buying team and have sent you an email to offer a solution.

17-Jan-2015

Excellent price excellent delivery excellent product

10-Aug-2014

Always arrives on time

17-Jul-2014

Good

16-Mar-2014

Excellent transaction

30-Jul-2013

Excellent service as always. Thank you.

29-Jun-2013

• Darphin Hydraskin Intensive Skin-Hydrating Serum 30ml

good website and very quick delivery.

03-May-2013

Easy site to use

10-Apr-2013

Prompt excellent service

19-Feb-2013

I LIKE THE WEB SITE AS ITS EASY TO USE

23-Jan-2013

• Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME Shine Magnifying Spray 200ml

Excellent service, price and delivery timeframes.

11-Nov-2012

• Kérastase Nutritive Lait Vital Nourishing Care Conditioner 200ml
  • Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 Complete Nutrition Shampoo 250ml

Excellent service as always

16-Oct-2012

• Yes To Carrots Nourishing Softening Facial Mask 48g
  • Higher Nature Performax Sports Daily Support 18 Supplement Strips

My sister and I frequently purchase goods from FeelUnique and this is the first occassion I have been so discouraged from placing future orders.

I ordered my products over 2 weeks ago. They arrived today. I had to chase up FeelUnique after my package didn't appear (I emailed twice and tried to call once - I left no message). I was told my postcode was incorrect. This is untrue. I have 2 postcodes and the one I gave is the postcode against which my address is found on most systems.

I have been told it was a problem with the Courier, however after the package was passed to a different Courier I still had to chase the delivery up.

I spent £40 on three products and to have them arrive almost 3 weeks after I placed the order seems absurd. Why, when I had brought this to the attention to FeelUnique, was I left to chase this up again? Surely good customer service would suggest a follow up with the new courier or to request a delivery as soon as possible? Instead I had to state I wanted the delivery before Wednesday (tomorrow).

Thank you for your feedback.

I understand we had a lot of issues with this particular order and you are right it is not acceptable for the courier company to delay packages for such a long time. We did chase the courier on several occasions and could only go on what the courier advised us.

I have forwarded your complaint to the operations manager at the courier company who will investigate this further to prevent issues like this happening again.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
04-Oct-2012

Very quick service to be recommended

04-Oct-2012
Good service without going out!

30-Aug-2012

• Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 150ml

Fast delivery, excellent service. Mobile app needs to be made faster to use though.