Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127892 Customer Reviews

Bad

05-Feb-2015

• Kérastase Nutritive Oléo-Curl Intense Masque 200ml
  • Perfect Thank You Beauty Box

Thank you. I called inquiring about a delivery and the lady who took my call was very nice and with excellent customer skills.

14-Dec-2013

IMAN St. Tropez Collection

Very good service quick delivery.

04-Dec-2013

• IMAN Second to None Stick Foundation - Earth 8g 3

The only place I can gurantee I'll get my choice of makeup.

18-Jun-2013

• IMAN Perfect Lip Pencil 1.5g Espresso

my st tropez was slightly brocken on lid but i like it, am keeping it. thanks.

09-Feb-2013

IMAN St. Tropez Collection

well packaged and fast delivery.