Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 88315 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

11-Aug-2014

bliss Fat Girls Faves Welcome Kit

This is really a starters kit. It did not lasted long but I started seeing results and a firmer skin. I have also been taking care of my diet and exercising. The day cream is almost like a gel and very refreshing, it dries quickly and you can feel a nice cooling effect inmeditely. The night cream smells delicious. I will definetly recommend this pack. The massager alone already cost £16 and you can use long after you finish the creams.

30-Jul-2014

• Balm Balm 100% Organic Pure Essential Oil - Petitgrain 10ml
  • Redken for Men Clean Spice 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo 300ml

Only just started using this and with this type of product.it takes a while to see results

14-Oct-2013

• GLAMGLOW Mud Mask 50g
  • Diva Darling Terry Hair Turban White

I've used this set a couple of times and well it makes my skin feel smooth I am yet to notice and difference in the amount of cellulite etc.

06-Oct-2013

bliss Fat Girls Faves Welcome Kit

• Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting Complimentary Sample 2ml
  • Dr. Brandt CC Mat Complimentary Sample Duo 2ml

I have been using this company for years and have had consistent fantastic service. I have recommended many friends to them and will be continuing to use them for all my beauty product needs. Their range is fantastic, the service is great and I have never had and issue with delivery yet.

11-Jan-2013

bliss Fat Girls Faves Welcome Kit

Easy to use, with a silky finish and effective results

09-Dec-2012