Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127063 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

11-Aug-2014

bliss Fat Girls Faves Welcome Kit

Alway happy with Feel unique. I try to take advantage of offers and vouchers too as often as I can.

30-Jul-2014

• Balm Balm 100% Organic Pure Essential Oil - Petitgrain 10ml
  • Redken for Men Clean Spice 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo 300ml

They are so quick with deliveries and extremely helpful, in fact they go our of their way to help

03-Jun-2014

bliss Fat Girls Faves Welcome Kit

Fairly quick delivery, packaged well

14-Oct-2013

• GLAMGLOW Mud Mask 50g
  • Diva Darling Terry Hair Turban White

Always good service and prompt delivery.

I am sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with the results of this product. This is most unusual as GLAMGLOW is a very popular brand. We value your comments and I have also passed these on to the buying department. Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution and once again we apologise for any inconvennience caused.

06-Oct-2013

bliss Fat Girls Faves Welcome Kit

• Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting Complimentary Sample 2ml
  • Dr. Brandt CC Mat Complimentary Sample Duo 2ml

I have been using this company for years and have had consistent fantastic service. I have recommended many friends to them and will be continuing to use them for all my beauty product needs. Their range is fantastic, the service is great and I have never had and issue with delivery yet.

11-Jan-2013

bliss Fat Girls Faves Welcome Kit

The site is easy to use, and makes prices and descriptions very clear.

09-Dec-2012

• Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml
  • Benefit Smokin' Eyes Sexy Eye & Brow Makeover Kit

Fast delivery

06-Dec-2012

bliss Fat Girls Faves Welcome Kit

The delivery was very bad as the parcel was left in the front garden in the pouring rain, not sure for how long but it was soaking. As this is a Christmas present I was very disappointed and have been trying to dry out the product box it came in.

We are very sorry that the Courier left your package outside to get wet. We have reported this to the Manager who will deal with this accordingly to make sure this does not happen again.

We have discounted £5.00 off your order which will be credited back to your account for this inconvenience, as we understand this was for a Christmas present.