Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129795 Customer Reviews

04-Feb-2015

ELEMIS Sp@Home Tranquil Touch Body Polish 150ml

• ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 105g
  • ELEMIS Sp@Home Frangipani Monoi Body Oil 100ml

Good all round service,speedy delivery

17-Jan-2015

Elemis Sp@Home Tranquil Touch Body Polish 150ml

• Sarah Chapman Skinesis Rapid Radiance Cleanse 100ml
  • Elemis Sp@home Frangipani Monoi Body Cream 200ml

i love using fee unique. I always get emails when there are new offers on and occasionally I receive money off vouchers which is when I tend to make my purchases. Usually wait until I receive something and then make a more extravagant purchase than necessary. It's very convenient and my order usually arrives quickly.

03-Dec-2013